Truth or Dare

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I look up to see Jack. He smiles at me and picks me up .
"I thought you were leaving?" He asks.

"I came to get some junk food to get fat because I can't go to my friends house since she has other plans." I lie to him. I couldn't believe that I was lying to my crush again!

"Well you can still come to my party." He says.

"Okay then." I say blushing.

Jade and Jake come to my spot and then Jake sees us and he pulls me away from Jack. "Don't touch my sister like that ever again." He says in his British accent.

"Sorry." Jack says.

"Jake , Jade lets go." I say and push them the other way.

"Well can you still make it to my party?" Jack asks.

"No. She can't without Jade." Jake says.

"What?!" Jade and I say in unison.

"Yes so you two can go and call me to pick you up. Jade keep an eye on (y/n)." Jake says and glares at Jack. "I will pay for these stuff and put them in your bags and drop them off to the house of Mituna." Jake leaves.

"Well lets go ladies. Shall we go to the party?" Jack asks and puts an arm around me. I blush and Jade snickers.

We arrive at Jack house and there is a big party going on. Jade and I sit at the couch and talk to some guys. Then Jack pulls me out of the couch and gives me a cup. I smell it and it smells like alcohol. I give him a weird look and he just says that a sip can't hurt. So as dumb as I am , I drink it and get more. As I do I think I have a few more cups and then I feel kinda dizzy.

I sit on the couch and hear Jade repeat my name over and over again. Then the next thing I know, I am kissing Jack on the lips. Then I remember something. What was it?......candy?.....party?popcorn? Yeah I can't remember.

Then it suddenly clicked and I remember Sollux and the gang. I quickly get away from Jack and find Jade.
"Jade let's get out of here and go to Sollux house for our stuff and our mother!" I say.

"Okay." She says and we run out the house.

We laughed and walked weirdly to his house. We were seriously drunk. We walk up to a hive and knock on it. The door opens and we fall on the ground laughing our asses of for no reason.

"You guys made it!" John says.

"Are you guys okay?" Dave asks.

We kept laughing and then we stop and then giggled.

"Something is wrong?" Sollux asks.

"Lets play truth or Dare!" Feferi says and we all get in a circle.

Jade and I sit together and the Karkat spins it. It lands on me. I cool down a bit to hear what he says. Jade also calms down and then Karkat speaks.

"OKAY (Y/N). TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Um....truth!" I say.

"OKAY WHO THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON?" He asks.

Everyone looks at me. "You all know." I lean on Jade and the Dave spoke.

"Not me." He looks at me.

Then I look at Sollux and see him looking at me. "I have a crush on Jack." I firmly say.  Then he spits out his soda. He cleaned it up and then it was my turn. 

"Um....Dave, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Holy shit. I'm going to with truth." He says.

"Is it true that you used to have a crush on John?" I ask.

"What?! No. He has Roxy and I have my eyes on Karkat."  He smirks and snuggling against him. "Aw you guys look so cute." I say and look at my phone. I look up and see them playing.

They kept going on and I eventually slept when it was Virska turn, she chose Sollux. I didn't exactly heard what the question was or the answer. I just fell asleep on Jade and well I was just too tired to even open my eyes.

Sollux p.o.v
  Now it was Virska turn and she has a huge smirk on her face.
"Sollux truth or dare?" She asks.

"Um...dare." I say.

"Okay, I dare you say your flush or crush name out loud. Or just confess to your crush how you feel about her." Virska smirks and I look over to my crush.  She has her eyes covered with her hair and leaning on Jade.

"Okay. (Y/n) I am flushed for and I have always been." I say with confidence.

"You have a crush on my sister! Oh my gosh." Jade says.

"(Y/n) did you hear that?!" John says and I and blushing on the other side of her.

"(Y/n) wake up." Feferi shakes her.

"What?! I'm awake! What happened? Is the party over ?" She wakes up.

"No. Where you sleeping the whole time?" Eridan asks.

"Yes I was. I couldn't keep my eyes open." She says and yawns. Man did she look so cute.

But I let out a sigh and then feel happy that she didn't hear me. I also stare at her beautiful self.

"Sollux says that he has a crush on you." Virska says and laughs.

I turn bright yellow and hit her gently on the arm.

"That is good? Right?" (Y/n) asks Eridan, Feferi, Tavros.

"No drinking a lot isn't good. What did you drink?" Aradia asks.

"I have no Fucking idea but it tastes bad. Ugh! I need a drink juice and go to sleep. Jade?" She turns around and finds Jade sleeping already. "Well I'm going to call Jake to pick me up then."

"Your sleeping stuff are her, we are going to have a sleep over remember?" Terezi says.

"I did? I mean what? I'm going to sleep now." (Y/n) says and then gets up and stretches with Dave.

"Hey guys it getting too late, you should get ready for bed." Mituna says and goes to his room.
Everyone groans.

Everyone is in their pajamas and the boys slept on one side while the girls slept on the other side. I see everyone in their sleeping bag and smile when I see (y/n) sleeping. She looks like an angel to me.

"Give her a kiss dumb ass." Terezi says.

"What no! Go to sleep terezi." I say and go to my room.