Dad

Jake p.o.v
We were at home and (y/n) was in her room with her fucking boyfriend. He is always there for her now. When she first moved here she would look up to me for help and joke around with me but now that she is dating Jack she goes to him for help. That was the reason why I hate him. I haven't been there for (y/n) in her past, but now that she is part of our family again, I can be there for her as I have been there for Jade. Our mother had a divorce with (y/n) dad when she was little child. Apparently he took (y/n) with him and shut off any connection with my mother.

I still remember when mum said how she wished to see (y/n) again and be part of our family. It's sad to know that (y/n) dad died of cancer. She lived with her stepmother for a few days and had gotten abuse by her. She didn't trust anyone but me when she came here. Now she doesn't need me.

"Jake?" Dirk asked. We were on the couch and watching a movie. I wasn't paying attention.
"Jake." He said again.

"What?" I ask.

"I've called your name for the hundredth time now and you don't pay attention. What is fucking wrong?" He said and his shades were off.

"Nothing." I snuggle against him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jack p.o.v
I was in the room with my girl. Her curves looked so perfect in bed. All I could think of was how perfect her body was. Man I just want to do her already. But I need to play it cool and then I'll get what I want.

Sollux p.o.v
I was at the park with Karkat because he needed to tell me some important shit. I wanted to go to check on (y/n).
"Sollux there is something you should know." He spoke soft.

"Karkat when did you start speaking more quiet?" I smile at him.

"What? I CAN'T TALK QUIET? WANT ME TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME?" He spoke more loudly.

"No you can tell me in a quiet voice." I said.

"Okay but you should know that one of (y/n) friend named Ríen told me that the only reason Jack is dating (y/n) for her curves and good looks. He doesn't really like her he just wants to take advantage of her and keep her all to himself." Karkat warned.

I suddenly got mad. "THAT JERK CAN'T USE (Y/N) LIKE THAT! SHE ISN'T SOME TOY SHE IS A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL GIRL-"

"Jeez sol, I never knew you can get that mad. But I know why you are mad so good job Fuck face." Karkat said.

"Thank you, but know we need to go and tell her." I said and grabbed Karkat hand and pulled him along with me.

"LET ME GO. I CAN RUN BY MYSELF." He shouted. I let his hand go and ran to her house.

We got there and knocked on the door hard. I just kept knocking and didn't realized it when Jake opened it. I kept hitting his chest and then Karkat pulled me away.

"CLAM DOWN FUCK FACE." Karkat said and I apologize to Jake.

"Why are you here guys?" Jake asked.

"We need to talk to (y/n) now." Karkat said.

"Um-" Jake was interrupted by Jade.

"Hi guys! You can come in." She said and we went in.

We said thanks and went straight to (y/n) room. Jade opened the door and we saw Jack arm around her and she was reading a book. I frowned and then smile at them.

"WHAT IS FUCK BOY HERE? IS HE YOUR BEST FRIEND NOW?! WHAT ABOUT ME AND SOLLUX? YOU D-" I covered his mouth and smiled at her.

"Look you can insult me all you want kartka." Jack gave a glare at us.