Kiss

(Y/n) p.o.v
I was drawing a picture of some random thing.

Bing!

I heard and ignored it.

Bing!

I know that it was a text from Sollux. I mean I like him but I want to believe that I don't like him. I am just a friend and he is......

Bing!

He is just a friend and nothing will become of that. Yeah.....

Bing!

Ugh!!!! I can't I ignore him!

I grab my phone and see some texts from him and some from Dave and Karkat and Trezei. Then a new one shows up.

S:y did I run out?
S:I need to talk to you.

I text back.

Y:sorry I am not used to sleeping on you or anything. I just sorta freaked out.
S:Well okay but can I talk to you today?
Y:I have some important things to do man.
S:like what?
Y:girl stuff.
S:oh okay.

I left it to that and began to draw, when I finished. It was a bee. Sollux favorite animal is a .......wait what the fuck (y/n)! I need to burn this thing before anyone find out.

I grab a lighter that Cronus left here when he was helping me do math work since he is actually good at that. He smoked in my room and left his lighter.

I burn the paper in a tin can I had in my room. Yep I burn things that I don't like and went outside my window and left the can there. I saw smoke rising and fire in it. It gave me an idea. I grabbed more paper and a stick and marshmallows. I was roosting marshmallows!

I was there happily eating when Sollux shows up.
"This is girl stuff?" He asks.

"No I finished that already so I thought about this!" I said happily and lied.

"What the fuck is that?" He asks and looks at my marshmallows.

"Marshmallows! Here try it." I said and gave it to him.

"I don't want too."

"Try!"

"No thanks."

"Fine man but you are missing out." I say and grab it and then Sollux snatches it away.

He pops it in his mouth and eats it. "Mmmmm..." he closes his eyes and groans. "I love you." He says.

Wait the marshmallows or me? "What?" I ask.

He realizes what he says, "I meant the marshmallows. Not you though I do love you but as a friend you know not like anything more." He blushes yellow.

"I know I did that too when a friend introduced me to it." I say and giggle.

"What friend?" He asks.

"Well when I was young my father and I were in Las Vegas and I made a friend. He showed me this and when I first tried it I told him 'I love you' when I actually meant the marshmallows and well he actually thought I meant it for him and then he um..." this was too much information. I stop and smile at him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said, well I had my first kiss and boyfriend. I know I was too young to have a boyfriend. But he was cute and had blonde hair and blue eyes. Well I don't even know his name it has been a long time and I forgot.

"Well I have something to say to you." Sollux blushes.

"Wh-" he cuts me off by a kiss.

Wtf! This is actually happening! My recently crush is kissing me now! I just stayed there frozen not kissing him. I closed my eyes and then opened them to see Sollux. I was speechless. Just speechless and unable to say anything.