Fine day

Sollux p.o.v
I was at (y/n) house and we were on the couch. She was in my arm and we were watching a funny movie.

Then she lets out a cute yawn.
"I'm tired."

"Okay then sleep." I said.

(Y/n) gets up and I grab her arm. "What? I am going to go sleep."

"But I want you to sleep on me." I blush. "I didn't mean it in t-that way."

(Y/n) smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheeks. She sit next to me and leans on me and puts her arms around my body while I do the same with her. She goes to sleep and then I go to sleep.

A hour later I wake up to find Jake smiling at me. "Huh?"

"Hey Sollux." He greeted.

"Hi." I say.

"Where's (y/n)?" I ask.

"Oh she is sleeping in her room. As her big brother, I do not expect her sleeping with you that quick dude or on you." He gives me a serious smile.

"Oh.....sorry." I get up. "Tell her that I left."

"Alright Sollux." He says and then we say goodbye.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I wake up in my bed. "Sollux?" I ask.

"He left." Jake comes in my room.

"Oh. For a second I thought it was a dream."  I said.

"Want breakfast?"

"What are we eating?"

"(F/breakfast)."

"Okay!" I get out of bed and get ready.

After breakfast Sollux texts me.

S:want to hang out
Y:yeah
S:I'll pick u up the
Y: wat time
S:10
Y:Okay see ya later then
S:love u

Man it was still early for me to say love to him. I put my phone down and lay in bed. Extra hour for me to sleep. I sleep and then I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Wake up." He whispered.

"Not now. Five more minutes please." I say.

"You don't want to hangout with me?" I hear and realize that it was Sollux.

"I do. But you have to carry me to wherever you plan taking me." I open my eyes and stretch.

Sollux just stands there looking at me. "What?" I ask.

He comes near me and pulls me closer to him. "Nothing I just love you." He smiles at me.

I blush and burry my face his his shirt. "Stop being so Fucking cute."

"I was born cute."

"I was born hot." I smirk.

"Yea you were." He smirks.

"We are we going?" I ask him.

"Well I thought you would like to go to the beach with me." He smiles.

"Let me get ready." I say and push him out the door. I put my suit on and get my things ready.

I walk out of my room with a lose dress on and some sneakers on. Well more like vans. I see Sollux and blushed and Jake smiles at me.

We leave and go to the beach. Sollux get up and takes his shirt off. "Let go in the water!" He says and to be clear there were boys around us. I didn't really care. I got up and lifted my dress up and threw it down and ran in the water. Sollux just brings me closer and glares at anyone near us.

Sollux p.o.v
  When (y/n) took off her dress all the boys turn their attention towards us. The girls just glared at at her. She drags me in the water and I see some boys looking at us. I bring (y/n) closer and glare at them, she laughs and kisses me. I kiss her back and we start to play. I go under the water and back up. When I do, I see (y/n) on the ground and a boy was standing talking to her and she smiles. He grabs her hand and helps her up.

I swim closer and when I do the boy walks away. "What happened?" I ask.

"I thought that was you." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"I came out the water and then that boy came behind me and knocked me down and I thought that it was you and I saw that it wasn't." She said.

"Oh how come?"

"Cuz he isn't a troll and a cute handsome one." She smiles and I pull her in and kiss her.

"I love you." I say and she flinches.

"Hey want t-"

"Are you guys dating?" A boy with blonde hair asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"Well don't you like to hangout with us?" He asks (y/n) and a few of his friends comes near us.

"No thanks I already have friends to hang out with." (Y/n) answer.

"Whatever." He said and left with his pals.

"Anyway do you want to go and-"

"And cuddle and watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yes." She smiles.

"Sure." We go and get our things and (y/n) takes a shower at my hive and I hand her my shirt and some sweat pants. She smiles and blushes and I smirk at her and sit on the couch.

"What movie you want to watch?" I ask.

"(F/m)."

I put in the disc in and we watch the movie.

No one p.o.v
  Meanwhile......

Jack p.o.v
  I escaped prison and ran into the woods. I am not gonna spend time in prison and I will get my girl back.

(A/n: sorry it's short. )