The next few days

(Y/n) p.o.v
I walked in school with Jack. Ever since the day I wore the dress he kept talking to me and then we eventually became friends.
"Hey (y/n) want to come to a party at my place tomorrow night?"He asked.

Then a piece of my hair fell in my face and he pulled it back behind my ear. He smiled at me and I blushed. "Um....sure." I say and then I see Sollux.

I smile at him but he doesn't smile back at me. I walk towards him and in the classroom. I sit next to him behind the class. "Hey sol! How are you?" I ask.

"Fine! Would you like to come over at Eridan house and play with us truth or dare?" He ask happily.

"Sure, Eridan asked me this morning too. But he never said when?" I said.

"Tomorrow night." Sollux says.

I frown "can't do it. I have to go to a party with Jack." I say.

"(Y/n) are you and Jack best friends now?" He asks.

"No." I lied.

"Oh then why can't you just spend one night with us?" He asked.

"I'll think about it. Okay." I say.

"Hope you chose the right the decision." He says and writes the warm up.

"Hey (y/n) sit next to me." Jack says and I smile at him and then remembered about Sollux.

"I can't." I answer.

Then Jack glared at Sollux. "Go ahead. You can sit next to him, since he is your crush." Sollux said harshly.

"No. I wouldn't leave my bestie for a dumb crush. Sol come on and think." I grab his glasses and put them on me. I see blue and red. Then I turn to Sollux and see him smiling at me.

"Hey Sollux can I use your glasses?" I ask.

"No I need them." He sighs and I give them back.

We spent the whole class talking and joking around. As the bell rang I wait for Sollux to get ready.

"Hey (y/n) want me to walk you to next class?" Jack asks. I just look in his eyes and melt. His beautiful Hazel eyes and black hair and a perfect skin tone.

"Um..no thank you. Sollux can do that." I responded.

"No you can go ahead and take her. I have to talk to the teacher for a second." Sollux quickly says.

"Okay then lets go to next class." I say and head out the door.

After class and right to lunch!

I go straight to lunch as quickly as I can. I get in line with Feferi, Jade, Dave. Then Sollux joins and smiles at me. Then Jack pulls me away and takes me in line with him. We talk and get our lunch. As I head to my table, Jack moves me into another direction.
"Sit with me." He says and I follow him.

I sit with his friends. "Hey (y/n)!" Ríen smile at me.

"Hi Ríen. How are you?" I ask.

"Fine. It's been forever since you sat here!" She says.

"Yep. It has been." I smile at her and talk to the other people at the table.

I first lived with my father. But then died of sickness. So I moved here with my sister and brother. I met these people at the table that I am sitting at now and become their friends and then in about 3 months I sat with Jade at her friends table and with Jake. I already met Sollux and Karkat but then I met a bunch of other people to and also trolls. Then I started to stay at their table and then Jack came to this school and he was new. I had a crush on him since.

"Well I have to go and take my tray up. I'll see you guys later." I say and got up.

I threw my tray up and went to sit with Jake. He looks at me.
"Where have you been?" He asks.

"With some old pals." I reply.

"Oh. Okay then."he says and Dirk kisses his cheeks.

Then I get bored and decided to talk to Karkat. So I sit next to him.
"Hey kit kat!" I joke with him.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE US ALONE?" He asks.

"YOU LEFT US ALONE TOO YOU KNOW. YOU WENT TO KISS DAVE AND YOU KNOW I CAN SIT WHERE I WANT TOO." I mock him. He blushes.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING LOUD?" He ask.

"THIS IS HOW YOU TALK MOST OF THE TIME KIT KAT." I said and everyone at our table laughs, even him.

Then all of the sudden Sollux says "that sounded cute."

"Thanks Sollux!" I say and everyone looks at him.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" He asks and we all nod our heads. He blushes a yellow color and it looked cute.

Sollux p.o.v
I couldn't believe that I said that out loud! She even heard me!
I walk home and see Mituna and his girlfriend on the couch snuggling together.
"Hey Sollux. What did you learn in school?" Mituna asks and smiles brightly at me.

"Apparently not enough. We have to go back tomorrow." I said.

"Well that was rude." He pouts.

"Sorry but it's the truth." I say and go to my room and mentally hit myself.

I should learn how to keep my thoughts from slipping out of my mouth. I was still thinking about what happened at lunch. I like her so much! Why is this so hard? Aradia likes Tavros. And now I have crush on a human girl that has a crush on a human boy! Why can't I like a troll? It's because none of them are beautiful as (y/n). None of them have (h/l),(h/c) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes and perfect (skin color). None of them are nice, caring, kind, funny, beautiful, daring, mischief, happy, actively hype, cheerful and perfect for me.

"Why?!" I scream.

Then I watch some funny videos and fall asleep.