Awake with Sollux

(Y/n) p.o.v
I woke up in the middle of the night and saw most of my friends sleeping around me. Where was I? Why are they're a bunch of people in the house? Then I realized that I was in Sollux house and that we had some sort of fun. I checked the time , it was around 12:50 and I tried to remember what we did. I sat up and hugged my knees. Why can't I remember what we did?

Then Sollux came in the living room and stopped when he saw me. He had his flashlight on me. I smile at him.
"Why are you awake?" I ask.

"I had a um...nightmare." He said.

"Oh." I say and then there was just an awkward silence.

"Why are you up?" He asks.

"I don't know why I woke up. I was sleeping and then I woke up for no reason." I say.

"Well I'm not sleeping and neither are you so....um want to watch a movie with m-me on my laptop?" He asks.

"Um....yeah." I say and get up.

He held his hand out so I don't trip and he holds the flashlight with the other. I grab his hand and then my whole body tenses up. I blush and I have no idea why I blush but I did. We went to his room and we still had our hands linked.

"Um...Sollux you can let go." I say and he blushes and says 'oops'. Then he sits in his bed and with his laptop.

I sit next to him and he just goes on Netflix and clicks a movie. 'Transformers the Dark Moon' I think it was called. He smiles at me and I smile back at him.
"I like bumblebee." Sollux says.

"Of course you do." I say and roll my eyes and he chuckles.

We watch the movie together in silence and I lean on him for support because I was getting sleepy and I knew that I was going to fall off the bed.
"Is this okay Sollux?" I say quietly.

"Um...y-yeah." He says and I thought I saw a blush. It felt warm and cozy, comfortable to sleep on him. It somehow warmed my heart.

"Sollux I have no idea what we did but can you tell me what we did?" I ask.

He blushes again "well we played Truth and Dare." He says.

"I don't remember but if that is what you say then okay." I sigh and eventually fall sleep on him.

Sollux p.o.v
As the movie is close to the end I look over to (y/n). She is asleep. My lord why is she so cute?!
I blush and think how soft, beautiful, warm she is. I feel like it is right and not at the same time. But mostly right. I kiss her forehead and shut my laptop and go to sleep.

~Dream~
I was on my couch and (y/n) was next to me. I smile and she kisses my cheeks. I look down and see our hands linked. Soon everything turns dark. (Y/n) is no longer next to me, Jack appeared and she was in his arms. They were on the beach and they look really happy.
"I love you (y/n)." Jack smiles at her.

"I love you too, Jack."(y/n) says back and then I suddenly felt sad.

Then I appeared in school and (y/n) sits with Jack. She looks at me and a smiles. Then Jack whispers to her and she frowns. The bell rang and (y/n) comes up to me.
"Sollux we can no longer be friends." She says.

I felt heartbroken. "Wait is this what you want or what Jack wants?" I ask.

"It's what I want." She lies.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Jack love." She says.

"Well you can't leave me. What will I do without you?" I ask.

She just leaves and then the scene changes. I was in the hallway. I see (y/n) and Jack. He holds her close. I walk past them.
"Look at the two eye freak." Jack says and laughs at me.

Then one of his friends pushes me on the ground.

"Are you okay?" A girl asks in a baby voice.

I look at (y/n) and she looks away.
"Who would want to be his friend?" Jack says. "(Y/n) would you be his friend?"

"No." She seriously says and laughs at me. "His blue and red eyes are ugly and who the fuck would wear glasses like that?" She says harshly at me.

"We used to be friends!" I say, tears comes out of my eyes.

"USED to. Now we aren't. You are a ugly piece of shit with weird eyes." She spat at me.
~dream end ~

(Y/n) p.o.v
I woke up and found myself on Sollux and he was hugging me tightly and then I heard soft crying. I look up to see his cute face. It was streaming with tears. I grabbed his cheeks and tried to wake him up.
"Sollux. Sollux." I hit him softly.

He cries and says my name. He is having a nightmare.

I got off his bed and hit him with a pillow. He suddenly wakes up and looks at me.
"What happened?" He asks.

I sit near him and put my hands on his cheeks. "Sollux you were having a nightmare. Are you okay? Because you are crying." I say and look at his cute blue and red eyes. Gosh! Stop thinking about that!

"I-I am." He says and I wipe his tears away and pull me in a hug.

I hugs him back. "Promises me that we will be best friends forever and no matter what don't leave me." He says.

"Why would I leave you?" I ask. And smile at him.

He blushes. "Just promise me." He looks at me.

"I promise God that we will." I say and hug him again.

"Thanks." He whispers and hugs me.

"Lets go and check on the rest of our friends." I say and go to the kitchen.

Sollux and I see everyone still sleeping and then I suddenly felt sick. We carefully go to the kitchen. Then I sat down and started to feel a headache. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah just a headache that's all." I say and then my phone buzzed.

"Hey love birds. What do you want to eat?" Mituna asks.

Sollux and I blush.

"We are not in love." Sollux says.

"I like someone else too. So um yeah." I said.

"Oh. Well that is bad. You two would make a cute couple." Mituna smirks.

I go outside and sit on the porch and then I see a text from Jack.
J=Jack y=you (y/n).

J: r u alright
Y:yea
Y: why y ask
J:last night you were drunk

What the FUCK did he say?! Or texted?!

J:remember the fun we had?
Y:by fun you mean
J: jokes and games and bets we did.
Y:were you even drunk?
J: I drank a little but not that much.
Y:oh why didn't you stop me?
J:I tried to but you kept taking more people drinks
Y:Okay so that explains why I couldn't remember what happened last night.
J:see u at school
Y:same to u

I banged my head on the wall. Why did I even go to that party? Why did I drink?