School

Sollux p.o.v
Jade texted me that (y/n) was being sexually abused. I cried. If I told Jake sooner then none of this would of happened. I told Karkat and he said the we should probably visit her.
We went to her house but Jake told us that we shouldn't have come because she wanted some time to herself.

At school everyone already knows about it and our friends said that they'll kick Jack ass but sadly he was being charged.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I walked in school and a bunch of people hugged me and asked if I was alright. I told them I was and I wasn't expecting hug because I was expecting some people calling me slut or bitch or whore, something like that but they didn't.

"(Y/n)! Oh my God thank God that you are okay!"Ríen hugged me.

"I thought you would be mad at me" I said.

"What no! Jack was a jerk to our table and he was a jerk to most people."

Then the football and soccer players came to me and all gave me hugs. "Hey (y/n) we are so glad that you are alright buddy." Mark said.

"Jack is already-"

"J-Jack , where is he?" I asked.

"Don't worry he is in jail so you won't have to worry about him." Some boy said.

Then the bell rang and I went to my first class and found Sollux there and he looked at me with a sad smile. I saw the whole class and they all gave me sad looks.

I sat in the corner where some girl were all giving me pity.

Sollux p.o.v
  There was an empty seat next to (y/n). She didn't look at me or anything. The girls she sat near were saying things like "I feel bad for you" or "at least you are safe from that jerk", "Jack always been a jerk." "You are one tough girl you know."

Her left eye was twitching and when it does that it mostly mean that she was about to blow. I went and sat next to her. She didn't look at me. I tap her shoulders and she didn't do a thing.
"I'm so sorry sollux. I apologize to you and Karkat." She spoke.

"That is okay. If I was dating a person and you told me that she was a bad person I wouldn't believe you either." I said and she didn't spoke.

I try to start a conversation sometimes but she doesn't respond. We spent the whole class in silent. Then when the bell rang she quickly went out. I went after her but then lost her.

At lunch she didn't appear.
"Do you guys know where (y/n) is?" I ask the whole group. They suddenly all went silent.

"That should of never happened to her." Feferi said.

"Poor (y/n) Jack is a huge fucker." Dave said. "She deserve someone better.....like...."

"SOLLUX." Karkat finish.

I blush and Jake looks at me. "No she doesn't." I said.

"Come on you had a crush on her since you first saw her." Eridan said.

"But I don't think she will return my feelings." I said.

"She doesn't need a other boyfriend now. She has to have some time to herself." Jake said.

"But she will need someone to love and trust. Not a sibling and boyfriend." Virska said.

"Or a girlfriend." Rose and Kanaya said in unison.