Chapter 18

WUZZUP, PERCABETH ADDICTS? NOTHING? ME EITHER! OH WAIT, BUT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE A STORY.... BYE!

Annabeth's POV

"What's up?" I ask Percy, who is laying on his bed with something in his hands. I go closer and see that it's one of the books that I bought him. "Reading, huh? How do you like it?"

"Yeah, reading," he replies, distantly. "How does someone know what happened every second of my life? I even forgot about some of this!"

I sit down next to him on his bunk. "I talked to Chiron about it. He said it was a way of finding new campers." I take the book from him and flip to the front. "You see this message? Every time a demigod reads it, the book sends signals to camp and they tell a satyr to go recruit that person. See?" I point to the words that talk about the warning.

"Oh. But why does it record my life? Why not someone else's?" he questions.

"Because your life is the only one that's book worthy. Exciting. Interesting. You should be happy, Seaweed Brain!" I exclaim. "What part are you at?"

"The part where I first reach camp. When you tell me I drool in my sleep." He smirks at me, his trademark smile that infuriates me and melts my heart. I can't help but grin back at him. I lean in to kiss him, but then Thalia walks in.

"Hey, Kel-" She stops. "Oooohhh. Did I just walk in on some major Percabeth action?" She wiggles her eyebrows at us. "Bow chicka bow wo-" I push myself away from him.

"No, Pinecone Face! What is it?" Percy looks annoyed. Thalia just smiles larger.

"Hey, don't get mad at me! It could've been anyone that walked in here! I was just in the right place at the right time. Well, anyways, just wanted to tell you it's dinner time. Get some of that blue liquid you just love." She turns to me. "See ya, Wisegirl."

I glance at a highly aggravated Percy. "Come on. Dinner's calling." He gets up and follows me out to the dining pavilion.

When we get there, Chiron beckons for us to walk over. "Good news. Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Thalia, and Nico are now going to high school with you. For extra protection and comfort. Not that you need it, but I just figured you'd want to see them."

"Really? That's great! But how did you get Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Leo to come? I thought the Roman camp shunned us from their sights," I say, imitating Octavion's obnoxious voice.

"Yes, that is what they said. But after negotiating with Reyna, she agreed, and convinced Octavion to let them proceed to our camp. Just as long as they are pampered and we keep our distance," Chiron explains.

Percy snorts. "I hate that guy."

"Yeah, well the feeling's mutual."

"He destroyed my panda pillow pet! Who does that?! He's a monster!" Percy shouts.

"Yes, yes. The panda story. Well, eat up. You leave early tonight," Chiron acknowledges. (let's pretend it's Sunday)

"Annabeth!" Malcolm calls, and motions me toward the Athena cabin's table.

"See ya," Percy says, and we start strolling over to our tables.

Percy's POV

After I get my food, I walk to my table, expecting no one to be seated there. But there's a girl lounging in a chair and eating her meal. I sit across from her and stare at her, puzzled. She doesn't look up. "Um, excuse me?" This time, she glances at me. She has red hair and sea green eyes. She seems young. "Who are you?"

"Hi, my name's Raven. I'm the one and only daughter of Poseidon. And you are?" My heart pounds faster. Really? Another child of Poseidon? I've always wanted a sibling! I mean, don't get me wrong, Tyson's great! But I want a sibling that at least looks human.

"A daughter of Poseidon?" I say in awe.

She laughs and nods. "That would be me! But who are you?"

"Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon."

She stops giggling and gawks at me. Then she breaks into a grin. "Really? That's fantastic! I've always wanted a brother! I thought I was the only child of Poseidon! Are you for real?"

"Yeah. I'm real. I'm sitting right here, aren't I?" I ask, mockingly.

Raven laughs. "So you're like, my brother? That's awesome! What's up, bro?" She smiles wider.

"Yeah! How's it, sis?" We continue to chat, rejoicing in our step siblinghood.

Then the conch horn blows and Annabeth walks over. "Hey Seaweed Brain! Who's this?" She gestures toward Raven.

"That's Raven! She's my sister!" I exclaim.

"Really?! Your sister?! That's great!" Annabeth says, excitedly.

"Yeah, it is. Well, it's Capture the Flag Time!" I say.

"I have some really great plans for our the competition," Annabeth began. "We have Apollo, Ares, Hecate, Nemesis, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hebe, and of course Athena and Poseidon on our team. We'll have the Apollo cabin shooting arrows in the trees and- well I'll tell you the rest when we get to our hide out. But you can be sure that team red will win!"

"Okay guys. Let's move along," I say as Raven, Annabeth, and I walk to the woods.

OKAY, LET ME JUST START OFF BY SAYING I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  SORRY FOR THE LLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HATE ME! BLAME MY  MOM!!!!!!!!! SHE HAD TO TAKE TESTS FOR HER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY, WELL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE COMMENT, VOTE, OR FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KK, THX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAVEN?

RAVEN: 'JESSICA' DOESN'T OWN PJO OR HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KK, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ME: THANK YOU, RAVEN! BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)