Chapter 25

• Dedicated to Butterbear!! :) Luv ya bro!!

HI THERE FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FELLINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, AND GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!! APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU????????????? WELL, I'M DELIRIOUS, SO SUPES CRAY CRAY CHAPPY COMEIN UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY, OKAY. ENJOY!

Percy POV

After breakfast, which Leo so formally suggested, we hurried off to school three hours late.  Despite our good reputations, our teachers weren't exactly overjoyed. But nonetheless, we made it there, and as the new demigods introduced themselves, Annabeth and I caught up with our mortal friends. Apparently, Jenna and Anthony had been trying to get in contact with us all weekend. Annabeth rolled her eyes.

Now, we're sitting on stools in the cafeteria, Calli, Melissa, Thalia, Tiffany, Hazel and Annabeth talking over their egg drop plan while Jason, Leo, Frank and I discuss random things, cracking the occasional joke. Piper and Taylor are giving Natasha love advice. Josh, Cyrus, and Eric are laughing, wide-eyed, looking at something on Eric's phone. Nico sits at the end of the table by himself, which I feel bad about. "Hey Nico? You want to meet the friends?" I ask him.

He turns his head toward us. "No," he says simply and goes back to staring at nothingness.

"Okay well you didn't have to spend so much time considering it! Geez!" Leo replies, smiling widely. Natasha giggles across the table. "Who's that? Another fangirl?"

"Maybe," she answers in a sly voice. "Or maybe I'm just a really good actress." Piper and Taylor watch, listening deeply to their conversation.

"Well, you'll come around soon. They always do."

"Oh really? Is that true?" Natasha questions.

"Quite, young grasshopper, quite. I speak nothing but the truth! For I am Leo Bad Boy McShizzle Supreme!" This comment earned him a few more grins and laughs. "Are you a fangirl now?"

She bites her lip, and reaches into her pocket, retrieving a small folded piece of paper. "I will let you know if I find out." Leo accepts the paper and marvels it in his hands like he was holding a priceless artifact.

At this, Natasha returns to her lesson on relationships, a gaping Taylor and a smirking Piper awaiting her.

"And that," I hear Piper greet, "is how you flirt! Well done!"

"Yeah, well," Natasha starts, "it was easy with someone like him." She blushes. "I mean-"

"Holy water buffaloes! Did you see that? She was so into me!" Leo exclaims,hitting my arm. "I actually got a girl's phone number on the first day of school! And I thought it only happened to popular kids in movies!" His eyes widen. "YES! I defied science! Bad Boy Supreme strikes again!" He stands up and does a few ninja moves and then sits back down.

"Oh, Leo," I say. "What am I to do with you?"

"You are to celebrate with me, young man! Cause back in my day, we died all the time,and we loved it!" he yells, imitating Chiron's voice and then Coach Hedge's.

"Are you underestimating my craziness?" I ask.

"Nope. But I think you're overestimating it."

"Well then! Pfft! I challenge you to a crazy contest!" I demand, now on my feet.

"Consider your challenge accepted! Hmph!" Now he's standing. "Right here, right now."

"Deal! Ready, set-"

"Seaweed Brain! Sit down!" Annabeth hisses, the whole school staring at us. "You're attracting attention!"

"Yes ma'am." I quickly sit back down.

"Children of Goode High School! Go back to your food!" Leo screams.

All the other tables snicker, while ours is silent, our flushed faces lighting up the room red, except for Leo, who seems happy with his work. Then, suddenly, Thalia bursts out laughing. All of our mortal friends join her, along with Piper and Jason. Soon, everyone's mouths hang open while snorts, gasps, and ha-ha's escape them. Teary-eyed and grinning, we calm down.

Then pure evil itself approaches us.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE TOTES ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV ALL YA!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!! NATASHA? THE HONORS?

NATASHA: HEY Y'ALL! JESSICA DOESN'T OWN PJO OR HOO!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! BYE!

ME: THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!! ;)