Chapter 32

ENJOY, AND PLEASIES LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND OTHER ASSORTED SOMETHINGS SUCH AS THE LISTED!!!!!!! OKAY, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT MADE SENSE, BUT.... JUST, UM, YOLO!!!!!!!! :)

Annabeth's POV

"So how long have you been in here, just caged up in this cell?" I ask Mikayla, who's writing something on the wall with her marker.

"Oh, probably about three of four years, and this marker's held up remarkably well. Lucky you will only be here for a week," she replies, a hint of jealousy in her voice. Then I hear her mumble coldly, "The things I would do to leave this place in just seven days."

A shiver rolls down my back, and I say, "Well, in my defense, they're trying to kill me. I may be leaving this jail, but what lies in the future isn't much better."

"There are fates worse than death, my friend, and being locked in here for eternity is one of them," Mikayla says coldly. "But, anyway, let's change the topic. Tell me something about you."

"Well, as you know, I'm a daughter of the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena, and therefore I am terrified of spiders. I have a seaweed brained boyfriend named Percy, who's a son of the sea god, Poseidon. I love architecture and I am the official designer of Olympus, a job that shouldn't be taken lightly. Other than that, I'm just a normal demigod with frien-"

"Oh, Annabeth, you're not just a normal demigod, to use your words. You're one of the chosen seven. You know, I was fairly extraordinary myself, even material that the seven would be lucky and grateful to have. And they would've, if I hadn't been stolen by these savages!" She yelled the last couple words so that her captures could hear her. Faint laughter echoed through the corridor, contorting Mikayla's features into a sneer of utter rage.

"Hey, there, calm down. You'll just make them happier," I say, but my words just seem to madden her farther. "Okay then, I'll just sit over there, safe from your fury. But just try to cool off, alright?" I slink over to my bed and sit down on the hard mattress. "Let's just talk this out. Why don't you tell me something about you?"

"Um, okay. I'm actually not a child of Athena, but a roman daughter of Minerva. But spiders still scare me to death! I hate 'em. Back at my roman fort, Camp Jupiter, I almost burnt down my dorm - or that's what I called them - because I thought I saw one, but it was actually just the children of Mercury playing a prank on me. Boy were they in trouble! My fellow step siblings dominated them!" Her pretty smile was back again, and shining on her amused face.

"Really?" I say with a laugh. "Tell me more about your younger years."

Leo's POV

Yawning, I sit up inside of a cramped, dark box-shaped area - the back of a van. Observing my surroundings, I see Hazel, Frank, Thalia, and Piper laying in the small trunk, knocked out cold.

"Hey! Guys! Wake up!" I yell-whisper urgently. I start to shake Hazel, and she jerks her head up abruptly, hitting it on the ceiling sharply.

"Ow!" Hazel cries.

"Sorry," I apologize. "But we've been captured! Help me wake everybody up, and keep your voice down. The villains will hear us."

As we rouse everybody from their sleep, the demigods search for their weapons and resources, but can't find them. "Where's my sword?" Piper asks, not happily.

"Yeah, and I'm missing my tool belt!" I cry.

"Whoever threw us in here obviously took them," Thalia explains. "Now we just have to take them back."

Jason's POV

After thoroughly searching the sky for about five hours and finding nothing, I pull out my phone and call Percy. Immediately, he picks up.

"Did you find her? Did you find Annabeth?" Percy asks.

"No, sorry bro. That's what I called to tell you," I reply, sympathy in my voice.

"Oh. Well, then just keep looking. And would you do me a favor and tell the others to meet back at my house in an hour? Also, if they aren't there at precisely 4:00pm, then I will assume that they're dead and panic. Okay?" Percy asks.

"Sure. I'll talk to them. Have you and Nico seen any sign of her?" I question, even though I know the answer.

"No. No clue or hint or trace of anything. I'm really worried about her," Percy replies. I hear shouting in the background and Percy says, "Alright, give them a call. I think Nico might've found something!" Then the receiver clicks, ending our conversation.

OKAY, I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER, AND I'M SUPER SORRY!!!!!!!!! AND THEN I GIVE YOU THIS TINY CHAPPY AND - I'M SO ASHAMED!!!!!! AND SUPER SORRY!!!!!!!!! OKAY, WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!! JASON?

JASON: JESSICA DOESN'T OWN PJO OR HOO!

ME: THANKS!!! TTYL, BYE!!!!!!!! ;)