The needed escape.

CHAPTER 2

It was decided that I will live with aunt Jenifer as it was not safe for me to stay at the boarding. It was Sherlock & Johns decision, i didn't had any choice. I had to leave my studies & the school I finally was getting familiar with.

I became almost indifferent, yes doctor john had a side with which I got comfortable. I lived with them for 2 days until my flight. Didn't had much conversation with Sherlock on a personal level but with doctor john, we now knew each other well. He is a great doctor & a kind man. I again got a bit attached to him, its my weakness I get attached to people easily, when I know they are genuinely kind to me. And both the blokes were, as I thought. But later I discovered that it was the CD I had, it had the British governments secrets which they wanted. But when I thought about it I realized that if it was their limited concern why would they want me safe. Maybe daddy asked them.

I finally reached at aunt Jennifer at Oklahoma. I knew her since I was little, she was daddy's elder sister. She was not at all like him, she was big, I never judge people by their looks but as a child I was in dread of her. Her curly hair, hollow face, long nails, you may confuse her for cruella de ville, seriously.

When I was little we never had much to talk about we just greeted each other, in short we knew we are relatives. Maybe she knew more about me, I didn't. She was daddy's only sister & daddy loved her a lot. She visited us occasionally when she needed favor, mummy thought she was just mean. I was on balance, not loved her, not even hated her.

As I reached I expected a warm welcome not because she was my aunt, but because we both recently lost a family. Well my expectations failed. I had to take a taxi to her place from the airport because they were not bothered to pick me up. Her house was not very expensive but yes it was more than average, a few cars. I had a elder cousin, aunt jenny's only son, Jacob. He was 3 years older to me.

She showed me my room, it was more like a storage garage, outside her house with an inside door, so it had two doors one directly outside the house & the other into Jacob's room. As I saw my room, I clearly knew I was not so welcomed, an uninvited guest. On my first day I had dinner with them, and actually talked about how I was after the tragic incident but only with uncle. Aunt was oblivious, & Jacob *sigh* he couldn't stop staring at my body.

Day 1 was fine, night actually. I reached home at around 7 in the evening, had dinner & that's all we went to sleep. Day 2, I woke up early & walked in to the kitchen. Aunt was doing her chores, I asked if she needed help, she smiled to me, she actually did. But believe me it was devilish smile. And soon I was doing the chores & she was standing near the counter guiding me. This was the price I believe to stay at hers.

I never did chores at my own place, never ever. Mummy hardly asked me to help arrange the tables that too only when we had guests. We did had servants but mummy liked cooking, for me & daddy. I completed with the chores, we had lunch. Aunt proudly explained uncle how i helped her. It kind of made me happy. After lunch I helped her with utensils, she asked me if I could clean them for her, how could i have said no. While cleaning them i broke a bowl, I was not used to do it. She walked in saw the shattered bowl & i saw her eyes turn into wrath, she came to me & slapped me. I broke down into tears, it just not bothered her. She called me to be careful, i nodded. I alone made dinner that night, carefully.

Frankly every night, & even every day, she left it all on me. She just commanded me on what should be made & told me if any specific ideas she had. I became her personal cook. And she spent her time shopping & watching TV. She was sadist, she hit me everytime I made mistake, never she'd let it go without a slap. When she was mad, she threw things at me.

Too much work it was, i was not in a good condition mentally & now my body started to deteriorate. And jacob never let a chance go when he got to touch me. When aunt jenny hit me, while he was home he always jumped in to save me, i'd really appreciate his efforts but what he did right after that, was not much a thing to be appreciated, rather something to hate. He pressed myself against his own, when I cried & his touches were not at all sober.

I became more sick, I waited for my death. Because i knew nobody would save me, i did not lose any hopes, because i never had one. I was tortured & treated absurdly, i had no one to talk to, i just wrote everything in my diary.

A month had already passed, me staying there.

One night i was asleep in my room, just when i heard some noise from the inside door. The one which leaded to jacob. I opened my eyes & saw jacob there, standing right in front of me, beside my bed. Before i could understand anything, he swiftly ran onto my bed. One of his hand covering my mouth, & with the other he held me tight by my stomach. I was weak & couldn't help myself. Tears ran down my cheek when he moved his hand up my body, i was so helpless, i was screaming but nothing was heard. With my right hand i grabbed the lamp from the table beside my bed & hit it on jacob's head, with all the power i had. He left me, & held his hands on his head which was bleeding, i got terrified. I wore my slippers, got my coat & ran out of the exit door of the house.

I ran very fast, & soon lost my breath. I was near to faint when a saw a policeman, maybe they were patrolling. I waved my hand to get his attention which was soon caught. He ran to me, I was so scared & I passed out.

When i gained consciousness I was at a hospital, in the same hospital where jacob was brought. Aunt was standing beside me, as I looked around i saw the policeman, a sense of safety. The police man inquired i did not tell him the whole truth because aunt was right beside me. But I confidently said "I'm not going to live with you" she screamed & yelled at me. The officer asked where will i go, i thought for a while & replied - "somewhere in the countryside" i always loved nature & it was a dream to live in the countryside, maybe now it'll turn true.

But aunt, how'd she let me go so easily she called john.

JOHN'S POV

She was a sensitive girl, very emotional & broken, as she recently lost her loved family. When i was informed that she ran away, it was not something shocking. I asked lady Jennifer to put her over the phone, I heard her sobbing & i could feel her screaming for a rescue out of that place, i decided to call her here. She wanted to stay at the countryside but it was not safe so I thought she will live with Mrs. Hudson till we find her a new home.

SHERLOCK'S POV

A young girl who is not so little, as much as she thinks she is. Her dad ruined her, she was sick , defected by sentimental chemical. Oh! we needed that CD & the code was she herself. No choice, just call her here.

MYCROFT'S POV

The MI6 requires sherlock to go undercover, now, & for a considerable period. John should join him as nobody else can tackle this bloke brother mine. And that girl too needs to be taken care of, she has a secret beneath which we'll be needing. Extracting it now will not be safe for us, as it is something very important to the Americans.