CHALLENGE

CHAPTER 13

Alia woke up to find mycroft staring at her from his side of bed, both under a single sheet and only sheet nothing else on their bodies. 
Alia smiles at him and leans forward to kiss him, He collects her in his arms and they stay quiet for some moments, "you know what I never thought this could be so beautiful." alia wonders "I mean 2 humans naked oh! god this is fun" she chuckles.

"Indeed it is" He caresses her cheeks .

"It was the best experience"

"I assure you there will be better" he smiles kissing her hair.

She rubs his arm and nods in total agreement blushing, "What time is it?"

"4 , good evening."

"Good evening, I am hungry we skipped lunch" she sighs.

"Yes, go get ready I will ask misses smith to cook something soon"

"Get ready?" 

"Oh yes I am taking you shopping, you like it right?"

Alia squeals "I love it, but whats the occasion?" she furrows her eyebrow.

Mycroft smirks shaking his head, "nothing."

Alia concentrates on mycrofts expressions trying to read them and pouts, "fine". She covers herself in mycrofts blanket and drags it to her room.

Alia puts up a navy blue skinny denim with a peach color high neck sleeveless top and her fancy sneakers. She finds Mrs smith in the dining waiting for her, "wheres he?" alia questions her.

"He has some important calls to make, he has asked you to eat and not wait for him." 

"okay" Alia begins digging her plate and stuffing her mouth, he walks in later still on his phone. Finally puts it down and smiles at alias adorable face, "what?" she raises her brow.

He shakes his head smiling and sips his tea. Once alia completes mycroft takes her to his car and they are seated in the back seat talking about what she should buy, even after mycrofts least interest she continues ranting about flaws in dresses women wear, "they just look good, but they are not all comfortable" she sighs and realises mycroft was barely listening but staring her. 

She looks away out of the window to hide the nonchalant curls on her lip. They soon reach the country mall, and now she turns into dominant, she holds mycrofts hand and leads him into a shop and soon gets lost in between the stack of clothes. Mycroft follows her, she turns to him grinning and makes him hold a pile of clothes she has selected to try. 

"Mycroft! I want black, more of it" she whines looking around. He lets out a small laugh and her attention comes back to him "what so funny Mr holmes?" she glares.

"YOU" he smiles sheepishly and get another glare from her before focusing back on shopping. A salesman leads her to side of her interest and she awes on seeing a perfect velvet black dress "I want this" she points and the salesman nods and brings her the dress. She turns to look at mycroft who is still looking at the dress, "Isn't it beautiful?" she looks at him with puppy eyes he nods smiling.

"okay I am going to try this" she walks to the trial room and asks mycroft "Please stay, I need your opinions" and locks the door behind her.

She struggles through her dress and after trying for what seems like a hundred times of zipping she fails, she opens the door a little and peeks her head out to find mycroft. "please help me with the zip." she gestures him to come inside. 

He walks inside after looking around and making sure nobody is watching him and locks the door standing behind her, without even looking he places his hand on her hip and zips the zipper carefully with the other hand. "you look beautiful alia" he says looking at her reflection in the mirror.