Confession

CHAPTER 10

Next morning Alia woke up her head was resting on Mycrofts chest, her right hand was laced with his left hand over his stomach and his right hand supporting her head, he was still asleep. Alia moved and soon realised that both of them were perfectly dressed and thanked god she did not do anything stupid when she was drunk, she was sure mycroft would never do anything inappropriate to her, or take advantage. After what happened yesterday she was still very embarrassed and a little scared, her stomach churned even with the thought of what could have happened.

She got up and this woke mycroft, he rubbed his eyes and immediately sat up. 'I am sorry' he muttered.

She looked up at him then shifted to the other side of bed very uneasily, her lips pressed and eyes blinking persistently. No idea of what to do, or say next. It was odd for them waking up together on the same bed, and after what she felt about him she was the one who was more affected.

But he was the Ice man, yet he himself felt very nervous and walked to the bathroom, after a few minutes he said "I'll get the breakfast"and looked at her for a response.

She nodded quickly and Mycroft left the room, she went inside the bathroom carefully locking the door when she heard someone shouting, it was mycroft - "I'll make sure he is incarcerated, how dare he touch MY alia!" she gasped with his words, she was not sure if she heard it right.
No way the ice man called me his? was I just able to make him mine? who was he talking to?, na na na. Not possible, Maybe a slight-little-teensy bit mine. she blushed at the thought.

There was a knock at the door "ALIA" it was justin. She closed her eyes and left a sigh and walked to open the door, she saw justin and her eyes shifted to Mycroft who was standing right behind him, he was so tall that nothing could keep him hidden.

"I am really very sorry alia for what you faced yesterday, I really am" Justin apologised, she knew it was not justins fault he was really a good guy, who cared for her.

"I know justin its not your fault" she said looking in Mycrofts face, his face defined how irritated he was, and the way he was standing like justin was under his control, he has slaved him.

"here" he handed alia her purse and her phone she left at their table yesterday at the pub. "so is this it? " he inquired.

Alia gave a confused look, no idea what he was saying. Mycroft put his hand over justins shoulder and pulled him back making his way into the room standing beside alia, Maybe Mycroft was also confused of what rubbish the boy is talking so he gave justin a warning look.

"so you'll just leave me?" justins eyes filled with tear like his voice. Alia never realised he cared so much. "I am so stupid, bryan brought me that drink and i am sure it had something, he drugged me and I passed out, I would have never left you, you know?" he was right both knew that, Bryan was a brat, so spoiled. "yes you should get him incarcerated" he said to Mycroft.

"I know justin" alia said calmly trying not to make him feel worse. "Its not your fault" alia repeated.

"I know I cannot - I-I should not ask you out again" he said not sure, waiting for a hint that she'll say its not like that. But alia said nothing, "Alia I really like you, a lot. And I have no right to take you out when I cannot protect you, but please don't just make things like we were nothing, I have this thing , I really don't want to let you go please can we be at least friends?" justin said taking his chance.

Alias face went blank, he likes me so much, he genuinely does, we were friends thats what we were, yeah he is worth being friends with.

Alia looks up at mycroft asking what to say, Mycroft nods. "yes justin you are still my friend and you'll always be." She said soothing his stress. "we can even go out someday, and I'm leaving today but I have your number, we can keep in touch". She smiled and so did justin. But now mycroft was confused, leaving? again? he looked at her face and she passed him an infectious smile, now he knew she was ready to come home with him, smile spread at his lips too.