REVELATION

CHAPTER 8 

2 days it has been since Alia is staying at a hotel outside the city near some water body. Beautiful scene outside her room, pleasant and peaceful, fresh air and a view where the sky meet water right from her balcony. 

It is a normal size room which she chose, a small way that leads to the bedroom as we enter the main door, a wardrobe on the left and a bathroom on the right. Small but so separate from the whole world and highly reserved. She and her loneliness, she lives very casually, once the door is locked she never bothers to hide her diary or even close the bathroom door. Why should she, she was alone.

Mycroft left her at the hotel with 3 guards around and has also informed the hotel staff to take special care of her and for his personal satisfaction he has given 2 casual guards who will work without her knowing, a female and another male, for times she might want to sneak away from the suit holders, which he knows she might do.

Alia is enjoying her stay, trying to focus on different things, or say things other than him. She is friendly with everyone around, people who have come to visit the city, but she never converses with them on a personal level, letting people know about the tragedy of her life, she lives a totally different life a new identity. 

Mycroft has tried to keep himself busy with work but only after he's been updated by the guards on what she was doing and where she was, he was passing from the near the hotel when he was informed Alia has left her room and has headed down towards the pool.  

This girl has turned his world so much, though they don't talk much but they constantly care for each other, Mycroft surely does. He decides to sneak into Alia's room while she's not around, what has been the update, how was she feeling now ?. Mycroft cannot ask her, or even talk to her about this or anything else, he knows she would never open up to him. Reading her personal stuff was not a thing mycroft would do but he has this urge that convinces him to think its right and as it is of no harm, it's not so bad. 

She is at the pool, on a lilo floating. The pool is quite very few people around sun bathing, when this guy approaches her, "hello, my name is justin." he says forwarding a hand as she reaches on his side. "hello, I'm Alia." she shakes hands smiling. 

"I have seen you around, from a couple of days and i have noticed you just be alo- on your own"

She admires his concern and replies with a simple smile "Yes, I like being on my own?" she chuckles at his expression as he goes blank, no idea what to say next. 

"would you like some company? I mean I am around too, with a few friends" he gestures towards her left where a 3 boys and 2 girls are sitting staring at her. 

She raises her eyebrow, "well i see that, Is this some kind of dare or something?"

"No-No honestly I just saw you and you're really beautiful, thought of.. you know... it's okay if you're not interested" he says a bit embarrassed. 

"I would love to join you guys" she smiles, "but later this day-".

He cuts her "dinner?"

she looks at him surprised at how suddenly he got so boosted, "ok!" she clicked, and turned around to leave, waving goodbye to the spectators who were enjoying their little conversation and hooting in unison in intervals. 

"Maybe, you should take my number." justin calls from behind her. 

She returns to him "I don't have my phone" and he pulls out his phone swiftly she smirks and takes it from him and return him after dialing her number. "see ya".

Alia returns to her room smiling, maybe I got a date, finally! i'll get over my old charming man. 

Mycroft is still in Alia's room reading, actually the traffic got him a bit late than his calculation and his phone buzzes