COMPLICATIONS

CHAPTER 15

Mycroft doesn't understands, she just left, sentiments are not easy.
He folds the note and places it in his breast pocket, angry "you love me? Makes no sense if you leave me" he feels tears in his eyes as he whispers to himself . He has nothing left in the house this night so he hurries outside and tells his driver to head to work again.

On the other hand Alia waits long that night, she is staying in 221B baker street, John & Sherlock have already noticed that she is upset so they decide not to disturb her anymore instead leave her alone, she is thankful that sherlock hasn't yet deduced much about the reasons behind her low mood. Maybe they think that is how she has become..

"Mr holmes" Anthea greets, "you have 3 calls and 9 new messages. Top ones are Russian ambassadors and sherrinford".

"Thankyou Anthea, Let me know if my brother calls. I'll be at my office."

"Alright sir, I'll bring you some tea"

"thank you, dear." with this both Anthea and Mycroft walk their way.

He heads into his office and starts going through papers to keep his head busy, all of the work done in almost 30 minutes. 'good god this ain't no easy day' he sighs and rests his head on his mahogany desk.

It was not a easy night for alia either, she flipped and turned on the bed but couldn't sleep. It was still her birthday, she remebered she hasn't replied Justin so she does-

Thank you, Justin xx - Alia

she immediately gets a reply.

can I call ? - justin

She sighs but maybe this will help her drift away from her thoughts,Justin is a sweetheart he cares, he listens and he is exactly the one who can help her now, she calls him.

J- Hey
A- hello there!
J- how was you day? How did you celebrate? didn't even bothered inviting me, HUh?
A- Sorry justin I didn't had anything planned, mycroft took me out for a couple of hours then we were home the whole day.
J- Oh so birthday with your.. best man.
A- haha, seriously?
J- Where did he take you?
A- Oh it was an orphanage, I celebrated with all the children there and him.
J- wow! I knew he would come up with something special.
A- yeah?
J- And when are you planning to meet me? I want a party.
A- ahmm, someday soon.. or maybe tomorrow?
J- Tomorrow? tomorrow sounds good.
A- okay.
J- okay then I will see you tomorrow love.
A- see you Justin, good night.
J- goodnight sweetpea.

Next morning Alia tries to cope up with things in a better way, she is angry with mycroft and also very disappointed so she decides to stop thinking about him the way he forgot.
She talks to Mrs hudson about things and how bad life has been , she discloses nothing about her and him.
Mrs hudson offers her the other room in her apartment, (the one where Moriarty hid the shoes, across sherlocks room) She gladly accepts it, staying with the boys was not very comfortable and the mess sherlock creates was not easy to take.
She did not had much stuff to shift, hardly within a couple of hours she is well settled and is now again drowning in her thoughts when her phone buzzes.

Where are we meeting anyway?
Any idea? -Justin

Justin I am at 221B baker street can you come here?
I don't feel like going out. -Alia

Not a problem, just tell me when. -Justin

As soon as possible? :) -Alia

In an hour, sweety. :* -Justin.

_____________

Anthea gives mycrot a file on Alia, telling him her recent moves and decisions, "Do tell me if any of this changes" he commands before Anthea leaves.
At least she is safe, he thinks. She doesn't wants to be with me, its good for her. he sighs and again buries his self in papers.