Crush?

CHAPTER 6

New day, Alia woke up quite early, slept enough yesterday. She decides to go out in the fresh air, she cannot leave the premises surely but Mrs. smith told her about a garden the house has.

She walks towards it, green and fresh, well maintained. The chirping of the birds, the sun shine everything seems better. She walks around the place breathing fresh oxygen along with the sweet smell of nature, calm & peaceful. She sits on a bench and looks up in the sky, silence is now filling with thoughts, she turns around to see mycroft's balcony where she sees him getting inside his room, he saw me? She huffs at her distraction and tries to focus back on mother nature. Since childhood, nature has never failed to amuse her, she wanted to live in the countryside with her family for a while, so that they could go fishing, climb cliffs and rest on the earth surrounded by green trees, and its natural aroma.

Mycroft is in the balcony of his room smoking a cigarette talking over the phone to the Russian embassy, trying to seal a deal. He has decided to work from home that day to keep a check on Alia, because he thinks she is going mental after reading her diary, no one sane would write those words about him, he is a bit concerned. And there she is in the garden, happy and gorgeous, wait,,, what? . I did not just think that. A small smile slips his lip, he shakes his head and gets inside his room instead of enjoying the little view outside.

Alia gets inside the house, fluky and stoic. I cannot get them back, never in this life. They loved me and they wanted me to be happy, 'forever', daddy said. I can at least do that for them, am I being self centered? I don't know, but i want to be a good girl. And for that its important for me to be happy. Not sure if it was yesterdays drink or the nature? she was feeling good, better actually.

She reaches the dining "Good morning Mrs smith, you cook delicious food" she says in an appealing way. But her eyes searching for Mycroft who hasn't yet shown up.

"Thank you, little." she smiles back at her.

After his calls Mycroft finally comes downstairs to have a cup of tea when he founds Alia eating already, "Good morning, Alia, did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Mr Holmes" she speaks in loud tone showing her level of energy which was weird, actually its just her happiness on seeing his face. "yes, I did. And I apologize for my behavior last night, drinks.. I have a very weak threshold", she laughs. She is looking at him with complete concentration, his confident walk, powerful posture, his muscular physique, and the perfect face with perfect eyes. For a while she gets lost into his view till he furrows his eyebrow in question Something wrong?. She shakes her head in a no and continues eating.

Mycroft smiles awkwardly not sure why the girl looks so happy, but pleased she'd cheered herself. "Any plans?" asks sipping from his tea and fixing his tie carefully.

"Ahmm, No, not yet. I was just thinking of going into your library today, reading stuff.."

Mycroft nods, his eyes stuck on the paper "looks like a good plan" looks at her and finds her looking at him "You'll find a good collection of books there, and you'll surely enjoy it" he adds.

She hums in response, focusing back on eating. Its quater to ten, why hasn't he left? She looks at him and her sight gets stuck at his finger which holds a ring, Engaged? , not a chance, he's the ICE MAN. Maybe has an affair, na, had an affair? Its just a ring, and hell with it, why do i care??. She finishes her breakfast gets up thanking both of them and leaves.

As she leaves Mycroft leaves a little sigh, I was nervous around her, I'll hate to admit but hell I was. He takes his umbrella and coat, heads to the driveway, he has taken a day off, but only after completing a few mandatory dealings. He decides to come back home in a couple of hours.

A little part of him wants to stay and go talk to Alia but he's too much of a gentleman or you can say a fool to do it, so instead he goes to the office to get frustrated on how silly humans are.

While Alia goes into the library, she finds a huge room filled with multiple genres. Surprised to find a fiction genre she picks up The vesuvius club, reading actually helped she managed to get her mind into lucifer box and his mysteries other than missing her parents or dreaming about Mr holmes. Tired after few long hours, she folds the edge of the page with her thumb and goes down to the dining after putting the book on the table.

Mycroft is home already, but too busy with his paperwork to realize its time for lunch, he hardly takes lunch, he eats less just like sherlock, he thinks eating slows him down so he prefers tea in the morning and a meal to maintain health in the evening, lunch isn't an important thing according to him for him.

Mrs smith welcomes Alia for lunch "Its nice to see you around and getting along, it makes me feel like somebody lives here" she jokes, setting the table for the girl.

Alia chuckles at her sense of humor and looks at the stairs for a manly-giant shadow to come up she hasn't seen him leave which gives her a feeling that he's at home. Finally she couldn't resist and questions Mrs smith "So, Mr holmes takes his lunch in the office??".

"Oh, no" she smiles placing a sandwich and soup in front of her, "The days he is home, working he barely remembers to eat, he is just like sherlock. I even tried once to bring him sandwich but he simply moved it with his finger and told me he had no time" she completes.

"Weird he is." Alia giggles then stops suddenly "so he is home?"she confirms.

"yes of course" she answers like the girl just asked a stupid question "maybe to keep an eye on you" she teased alia.

Alia stops eating "I should ask him for once, what do you think?" .

Mrs smith smiles with the thought "I'll like that very much dear, and I know he'll like it more than he'll admit."

"Okay!!" she gets up filled with excitement and hurries at the stairs, skipping some, jumping through like a kid. Smiling at how silly she is behaving and reaches his door. Takes a deep breath and knocks, a bit nervous now, a dull ache in her stomach. He takes a few minutes to open, definitely hes not in habit of listening knocks on his bedroom door.

His head gets a few wrinkles as he frowns being disturbed by all cute and excited smol. Coughs awkwardly "Miss Alia to what do I owe the pleasure?" says with a soft forced smile opening the door and walking again to his table surrounded by files, papers and his laptop.

"I was taking lunch then Mrs smith told me you were home, so I just thought maybe you'd like....." she says looking around his bedroom, right now it is looking more like an office than a bedroom, boring, how much he works.

"If i would like what, Miss Alia?" he asks softly signing a paper then looking up at the girl, not quite understanding what she was asking.

"like to have lunch.....with me" she says that in a break in a nervous tone, fear of being rejected, but looking into his eyes, hoping for a 'okay' or 'alright' or even a 'yes'.

Mycrofts eyes blink in surprise, like he must have heard something wrong, he wasn't expecting this coming up even with his deductions, she wants to have lunch with him? , Yes the crush thing he does remembers it but this was still a surprise. He coughs again (a fake one) nervously and looks down at the paper "well i wasn't planning lunch today" he says, then whispers looking at alia "But i guess I can make an exception". He stands up and walks towards her trying to understand her or the warmth feeling his belly was having "after you".

Fluffy stuff on the way.

This story is picked from a role play I was recently doing with an amazing person, she is so good at it, how can I miss crediting her.

And the plot was my plan, which i was actually going to use for a short series that i used to write in my instagram as caption with mark/mycroft pictures, I wrote one #seriesoflove I called it it had 10 parts. People admired my work their so i thought of writing more and here I am.

You can find me on instagram, the #seriesoflove (just in case you feel like reading it) is the 7th-or-8th post. Feel free to message me or Dm me in instagram.

And if a mark gatiss fan, just give my account a look, I'm sure you'll like it.