EPILOGUE (the end)

FINALE

"Justin you are a darling" she stands on her toes and kisses his cheek thanking him for helping getting her house, they are there now and she is almost saying bye to justin.

Justin looks down at her and kisses her on the edge of her lip, he did not do it on purpose but alia thought he is taking his chance and what all he has done he maybe deserves one, she looks up at him shyly not sure if this was the right moment but kisses his lip to which justin immediately pulls back "Alia what?"

She looks down embarrassed "I thought..." she couldn't complete.

He holds her shoulder comforting her "Alia you don't have to do this, believe me." and kisses her forehead.

She hugs him "I am so lucky to have you justin".

"Oh yes you are" he pulls away and winks at her which makes her laugh "call me anytime you need me, right?" she nods and with that he leaves.

Now alia is finally at her house which is immersed in silence 'oh god why am I even alive' she rests her face on her palm sitting on the corner of the sofa in the giant yet lonely hall she looks up the stairs from where she ran down to her father she gets more depressed 'how am I going to survive'.

She grabs a bottle of champagne, pulls out the cork and gulps it as fast as she could then turns on the tv to fill the silence, she turns up the volume to the highest.

Soon the alcohol starts to work she is feeling better, swaying her body with the music she is laughing like a maniac and stumbles down on the floor still laughing and crying at the same time.

On the other hand when Mycroft gets to know that alia left he starts to worry, she is a little fuse don't know what she will do if she is left alone, he has no guts to go to her and face her but atleast he can make a call, just to make sure she is alright.

He decides to call, she doesn't picks up and this gets him to worry even more, is she okay?

Alia couldn't hear her phone ring due to the loud noise she crawls back on the couch with a bottle in her hand and lays on it, she sees the her phone screen on her sight is blurry to with tear and alcohol to see what she ignores.

Mycroft dials her one more time before going to her, this time she picks up. And she begans "Mr Mycroft Holmes" and lets out a small chuckles.

"Miss alia" he says matching her level of formlessness "is everything alright?".

"yeah I guess" she says obliviously she is searching for the remote to turn down the tv 'found it' she says to herself.

"Alright..." he could not speak anything, he did not want to hang up either.

"Alright then" she sighs.

"Alia" she says gently.

"WHAT" She screams.

"nothing" he says timidly.

"yeah what can the Ice man say" "I want to say something"

Mycroft frowns and tries to hold his anger "Are you drunk, Alia?"

"Does that really matter?" she huffs "I just want to say thank you for everything it was beautiful" she smiles remembering him beside her "and I'll remember it for my life.....and" she pauses and controls her sniffling "have a great life ahead" at this she could not cover her breaking voice.

"for gods sake Alia" he says angry this time "You just left without even saying why!" "you left" he repeats.

"So? were you not supposed to ask why?, was I not even worth that and don't act dumb you wanted me to leave" she says crying.