First kiss

CHAPTER 11

Mycroft wondered what about that boy is so special that makes Alia so blushy red.
Girls are so stupid, he just kissed her knuckles and again she is ready to trust him, Mycroft himself knows Justin is a good guy but he does not want to accept it.

It was 9 in the evening Alia was tired of writing she needed a break and was also hungry, she walked to the dining sat on her seat and called Mrs smith. Mrs smith appeared and served her a plate.

"Lasagna wow!" Alia exclaimed.

"Vegan" Mrs smith added with a smile.

"wow how did you know?" vegan lasagna was her favourite dish.

"Mr holmes asked me to make it for you" Mrs smith told her.

"And how did he know, I don't remember telling him." Alia said eating a forkful lasagna.

"he has his ways"

"Interesting" Alia said, not sure it was for Mr holmes or lasagna.

Mrs smith chuckled and patted her back, "You were missed".

"I missed you too" and She hugs Mrs smith.

Mycroft was here by now listening to the conversation, nobody noted his presence so he faked a cough before walking to the table.
Both alia and Mrs smith broke into a little laughter and Mrs smith went back into the kitchen to bring Mycroft his plate.

"Thank you Mr holmes" alia spoke, she was now far more comfortable with mycroft, at least she could bear his presence in the same room.

"For?" he looked at alia acting unknown.

"This" she pointed the lasagna. "May I ask how you knew?".

Mycroft chuckled "I have my ways".

Alia still gave a questionable look, she wanted to know how.

"well you ordered it most of the times for your dinner during your stay at hotel" he stated.

Alia slowly nodded her head, finally understanding, He knew what I ordered? GOD he had a hawk eye on me.

Alia completed her dinner but waited for Mycroft to complete, she thought leaving in the middle would not be manners so she decided to stay. Mycrofts phone rang "Mycroft Holmes", "WHAT!" he rubbed his temple, something was not right. Alia kept her gaze locked at him while Mycroft stood up and went into his room cursing over the phone. Alia sighed 'and I was thinking about manners'. He did not even complete his dinner,

"How can he leave without eating this delicious thing?" alia wondered.

"Duty calls" Mrs smith laughed, "you want more?"

Alia thought for a while feeling her tummy "I cannot say no". And Mrs smith served her some more. Mycroft seemed quite worried, I hope everything is fine.

She finally managed to complete the second plate and went to her room, and continued reading her book before she could fall asleep. Her eyes started to ache but she was not sleepy she tossed and turned on her bed for some hours still no sleep, she could not take it anymore, overeating has its own side effects no matter how tasty the food is. A walk would be helpful she thought, She took her phone plugged in her earphones and headed towards the garden.

Her phone screen was a picture of her family, she smiles and touches it gently to unlock her phone, she frowns 'how unlucky I am, I am just a bad luck'.
She shuffles through the song list in her phone, by now she has reached the garden but is too busy choosing the right song for the moment, soft and sad that will convey her feeling. Too busy to notice mycroft who is sitting in front of her on the bench.