Dear diary

(I know it's not mycroft it's mark himself but this picture explains a lot about this particular chapter, I use marks pictures to represent mycroft, I'm dumb)
CHAPTER 5

Mycroft wonders what he said that made the girl so uncomfortable that she was forced to leave. He sighs, just a head filled with sentiment. He decides to leave her on her own, and wait till dinner to see her again. No, I don't care about her. But as she is staying here it becomes my duty to treat her well, a formal duty. She can't bother me. Mycroft thinks and heads to his bedroom. 

He walks into the dining at around 8:30 & finds it empty, maybe she already had dinner. She doesn't wants me to bore her with lectures about life, I was just trying to be friendly.  Mrs smith brings dinner for mycroft "Alia ate?" he questions not looking at Mrs smith.

"No, sir. She didn't even had lunch." she tells mycroft.

Mycroft looks at her a bit worried "If this continues she'll get weaker, Mrs smith please make sure Alia has eaten something. I'll be at my office if she needs anything."

Mrs smith nods and walks to her room, she knocks but finds the door open. So she peeks in to see what Alia is up to, She again finds her asleep. She gets closer to her and wakes her up gently "Alia, Mr holmes wants to make sure you have a proper dinner, He'll be in the office if you need him".

Alia opens one eye, and finds Mrs smith in sight "yes.. yes I'm hungry. Please get me something to eat." Everything around is dizzy, she has not sobered yet.

"you should have dinner in the dining room, dear" she says walking to the door, "I'll make sure I make you something yummy" and she leaves.

She sits on the edge of the bed rubbing her eyes, when suddenly her head strikes - she was supposed to have dinner with Mr holmes. Its 9 now, surely he had his dinner, she walks slowly taking support of the walls, unable to balance her body, she comes out of her room. While in the hallway she tries to hold something to stop wobbling when she drops a piece of sculpture, it falls and gets shattered into millions.

She widens her eyes trying to look at it, the loud noise of it breaking echoes. She blinks a few times looking around her, hand covering her mouth in shock, when she hears mycroft's door open.

Mycroft looks at her and frowns, she is obviously drunk. without saying a word he walks to her and lifts her gently, she is not wearing any shoes and he doesn't wants her to get hurt. "you're not a heavy drinker?" whispers in her ear. The odor of her perfume surrounding his senses. She places her on the floor near the wall making sure she doesn't falls. And starts to clean the mess.

As she sees him, her heart starts to pump faster. She gets some senses to realize what she'd done, she tights her fist timidly. Please don't hit me , i'm very guilty. But she's surprised to see that instead of screaming or shouting the ice man chose to pick her up and keep her aside from the mess. She looks into his eyes when he talks "I'm sorry" is all that she could utter. Who are you, and what are you doing to me? she feels a quick shiver with his touch,  and the warmth of his body is so comforting. 

Watching him clean she leans towards the mess, wanting to help him "I'm such a bad luck".

Mycroft stops the girls movements, "NO" he orders. But as he sees her sobbing face he tries to be more sympathetic "I don't want you to cut yourself, Please don't move", he finishes tiding up. "come on, lets make you eat something". He helps the wobbling girl to the dining and pulls a chair for her.

Mrs smith brings her a warm meal, She eats unaware of mycroft who is sitting on her left and is watching her eat. She completes eating and stands thanking Mrs. smith, when she realizes mycroft was sitting right beside her, She thanks him too and walks into her room.

She is pretty sure that inside the room her privacy will never be disturbed so she never bothers hiding her personal diary. She sits on the chair placed in front of the table with a pen and her diary - I have started to feel comfortable around Mr holmes, he's sweet. I wonder why he is alone, wait! he's not alone. I saw him wearing a finger band, lucky girl. Maybe I kind of crush him, well who will not he's so charming & warm & cute(scribbled)good, his exquisite dressing sense, not just me but anybody would be flattered. How many proposals has he rejected,LOL..... She puts her pen down & re reads what she just wrote "definitely the alcohol is speaking". 

She jumps on her bed, curls up & sleeps.

Mycroft is pleased the girl has eaten a whole meal, she goes back into her room & mycroft returns to his. Again finishing some paper work & planning, he finally decides to call it off at 2 am.  He walks through the corridor just to check everything is fine, when he sees Alia's door open, she has fallen asleep with lights on and no blanket to cover her little body. Mycroft contemplates if he should walk in or not, after a second of hesitation he walks inside & covers her with a blanket surprised he is even capable of such sweet gesture. 

When he is about to turn off he light he sees the girls diary & for a second his icy eyes meet the pages, his name is written on it. He couldn't help but read, surprised he steps back slowly and looks at the sleeping girl. A crush? what is she talking about? she barely knows me. Cute?? no body ever has described me as cute. He looks at his ring - can i wear a ring only if i  am engaged or something? Lucky girl?, who'd love an ice man like myself.

He subconsciously runs a hand through his hair, turns off the lights stepping out the room with the words of the girls tattooed in his head.

He returns to his room, stands in front of the mirror. Cute? gives himself an offensive look and turns off the light climbing his bed, fast fells asleep.

YAH?? or NAH?? 

Way too fancy? cheesy? love is cheesy, i think. :P

2 chapters back to back, like it?, please comment and upvote. It really means a lot :)
I am myself a diary person, I write a lot, everything I feel or what happens. Also, Alia and I share a similar personality I think, I'm a insecure & immature person😂.