Broken and arranged

I have no idea what title I should give.

CHAPTER 9

{In continuation of the previous chapter}

Alia looks up at Mycroft who was standing still, she gets up and again turns around her face leaving mycroft behind and looks into the deep sea.

Mycroft mumbles something, she couldn't hear him so she turns back to him "WHAT!"

He states clearly "Either you are coming home with me or..... I'm going to stay here with you."

She furrows her eyebrow, he still got guts to say that to her. When she looks into mycrofts eyes there was no fear or guilt, he was very serious about it and now she knew why, they thought she was going to jump down, "I was not going jump" she mentions in her reply.

"so that means you are not coming home?", "fine" he leaves a sigh. And walks back to the bedroom and tosses over the couch he was sitting earlier, ignoring alia who was closely following him and was trying to grab his attention to show off how pissed off she was.

Alia huffed, still mycroft was just sitting at the couch running his hands and eyes over his lovely umbrella. Alia threw herself over the bed 'fine' under her breath, and buried her body inside the blanket. How long can you stay, I bet not too long. She tries to sleep hoping he'd be gone when she wakes up, she peeks out of her cover to see what he was up to and finds mycroft gazing at her, she awkwardly rolls her eyes to see the clock '7' in the evening.

She turns and tosses for some time and finally fells asleep, a few hours later she wakes up when she needed to go to loo and finds mycroft sitting their the same way he was sitting hours before.

She takes off the sheet and walks towards the bathroom ignoring mycrofts eyes which were at her. She returns and Mycroft rolls his eyes down, "What do you want?" she questions irritated.

He looks up at her "Look I'm sorry for what i have done, but I reassure you I did not do it on purpose-"

she snaps him "so you are saying you came in read my diary thinking it was a magazine? and sneaked into my bathroom, a fashion show or a circus?" she asks sarcastically.

"I said I am sorry" was all he could say in defence, he was quiet stiff with his words.

Her phone buzzed 'forget it' she mumbed under her breath and checked her phone,

We are down at the hall, waiting for you.
Can't wait to see you. Xx - justin.

She sees this as an opportunity to get out of the room, the room was now suffocating with mycroft around so she decides to go out, to freshen her mood and satisfy her appetite.

Without saying a word to Mycroft she grabs a red dress from her wardrobe and changes, tidies her hair which has been a mess since he was here, she puts on some lipstick, pouting in the mirror trying to show off, she puts on her heels and leaves grabbing her purse, leaving mycroft alone in the room or even without letting him know where she was going.

He knows every little detail still chooses to act strange, fine Mr holmes I'll forget it too, and this is how it will begin. Justin is cute, he is of my age, I'll kiss him, then you'll know I have moved on, you're just a distraction or I should an attraction, can't blame me the hormones did that, but I'll make it up, I'll just kiss this guy, yes I'll and maybe I'll stay with him tonight.

Alia fights with herself she thinks its the only way, she is being stupid, maybe that is what people do when they are in LOVE

There he is all charming and cute.

Alia gets along well with her new friends, justin comes to leave her to her room and Alia kisses him making sure Mycrofts guards take a view of it. It was a short kiss but convincing one, she waved goodbye to him and smirked at the female guard 'tell this to your master' look.