1st day at London

CHAPTER 3

Alia's POV

It is going to be a long flight, 13 hours till i reach London.

Was aunt jennifer right?? I had this conversation with her right before i left. - Jennifer -"You're going to rot in hell". I grinned "Hope you have a safe flight to heaven". That was when i realized how much I hated her, it was not me speaking it was my frustration & my hatred.

"You're nothing like your father, good he's dead. He'd be very disappointed to see you." Maybe she was right, i'm a disappointment, her words literally stabbed me, & i turned into a maniac. Because maybe he'd be disappointed to see me behaving like this, but i'm sure he'd be more disappointed if I did not take a stand for myself, when he is gone. I did not reply her, a tear ran down my eye. She again screamed "you're worth no sympathy", this time I couldn't take it anymore "And you're are worth no respect" i cried out loud & left storming the door.

All my journey i had this in my head, not sure if i did the right thing but what else could i have done.

I reached London in the evening, there was a black henrick fisker to take me, a suited driver. He confirmed "Miss Alia?" I nodded. He took my trolley & arranged it in the back of the car. I got in, "Doctor john sent you?" "NO", shit! is he here to kidnap me or something, "who then?" "Mycroft Holmes". Mycroft holmes, sherlocks big brother, okay.

I have heard about this man, daddy talked about him. He is a very dangerous man, not because he's harmful. But because he lacks emotional context from his life, & there is no extent to his powers. Dangerous than sherlock?, i thought, just the power is the difference.

Soon we reached our destination, it was a gigantic white mansion. I was leaded inside by some lady, & asked to be comfortable somewhere in the living room. I heard a man's voice clearly - "For god's sake, sherlock, i'm not a nanny" a sigh, "you can't just invite people to stay into my place whenever you fancy."

I am sitting in a sofa in the room close to where the man is, I can see his shadow. I now knew i was uninvited here as well, sad. Nobody wants me, still they're not letting me go. I looked around the place, shaking my leg, i was nervous. After listening the man's conversation I got more anxious, i knew he was the owner of the place 'Mycroft Holmes' himself, who did not wanted me around. The most powerful man in the british government.

_________________XXX______________

Randoms { No pov, just the characters}

"Yes sherlock. I understand. Still, is not a reason-, Oh! for god's sake, alright!!" Mycroft hangs up the phone & places a hand over his temple, talking to his brother always leaves him frustrated. With a motion he places his phone in the inner pocket & walks into his enormous living room, "Miss Alia" says politely to the girl sitting in front of him, "as the circumstances imply you are going to stay here for some time for your own security".

"Okay" she says looking at the giant man, nicely suited in a three piece. It's weird for her, yet she's happy that it certainly is better than living with her aunt. "ahmm when can i see John & Sherlock ?" Now its just them, they are her sole hope in this difficult time of her life.

"I'm afraid, that's not going to be possible. They are out of the city for certain mission." He explained walking to the counter & pouring himself a glass of scotch. "Mrs Smith, the housekeeper , has prepared you the guests room, second door after the first right. If you find any inconvenience please let us know."

"oh, so i'll have to wait for some days maybe." she stands & walks as per the directions the man has just given her. "Thank you Mr. Holmes" she says with a decent smile. She gets into the room, it is a large, well furnished luxurious room like the other parts of the house. Like the one she used to stay in with her parents. She starts to miss them, it is a huge loss. She takes her diary & gets on the bed, pulls out the photographs & lays down looking at them, & cries herself to sleep.

Mycroft Holmes looks at her when she leaves & frowns, he is not used to have guests around & female guests are no exception. The girl looks sad but he has no power to change so he drinks his scotch and heads to his room to finish some paperwork before he sleeps.

A short chapter, i hope you guys are genuinely enjoying this series, suggest me if you want any improvement.

And please upvote & comment it really makes me feel like my work has some utility & is not a waste of time.

I'm giving my time to update regularly, hope this continues. I'm on my summer vacation, it just started so i have ample of time to think on your ideas & suggestions.

THANK YOU.