Is it love?

CHAPTER 14

Next morning Alia wakes up and finds herself in Mycrofts room, on turning her head to right she sees mycroft sleeping she smiles and realises her head is placed on his stomach and his hand is on her head, the way they are laying they are forming a T on bed. She snakes her body and reaches mycroft and pecks on his cheek to wake him up, all her fears have washed away being with him she again feels safe and satisfied.

She had minor cuts and was slightly drugged to unconscious state so she did not had to stay at the hospital for more than a night, she was good just had some rope strains, she was discharged overnight and brought home.

Mycroft wakes up to see her with a weak smile on his lip as he caresses her hair and kisses her forehead. She snuggles into his side and holds him even tighter telling him how much she missed him through actions, and that being with him gives her the sense of safety and she would never leave him.

At first Mycroft tightens his grip around her then gets up from the bed shrugging her hands suddenly, she gets shocked a bit but sees him as he pulls his drawer carefully and reveals a new packed phone. He gives her the box and sits beside her mumbling 'happy birthday' in her ear. It tickles her a bit but she could not help to keep her excitement.

"Thank you Mycroooooofffffftttttttt" she hugs him, almost climbs him making him lay on the bed again, he laughs and tickles her till she gets down him.

"All the necessary contacts have been updated, and you still have the old number in case people look up for it." He states.

She is too excited to listen and unwraps the box to reveal her new phone. She turns it on and sees a message from justin :

Happy Birthday sweetpea.
- Justin.

She lets it go and looks up at mycroft, "I have a small surprise for you, get ready we have to leave soon" he says.

"Tell me what" she whines. He gives her a suspicious smirk "Oh please, I will dress according to it" She cleverly tries to know.

He smiles "Something casual I believe, if you don't want to mess".

She thinks for a while, 'definitely not a fancy surprise party, who'd he call we have no one in common other than justin i think, john and sherlock are out...... he won't throw a party he's not that kind of person, causal? beach?' "Are we going to the beach?" she asks amused.

He shakes his head "go now, stop thinking just do as I say"

She moves her ass and gets up walks towards the door and turns around, "mycroft......you can...-"

He cuts her "Alia now!" he shouts laughing at her eagerness, she runs away chuckling, she finds it amusing to annoy mycroft.

She comes out and finds mycroft ready sitting in the couch sipping his tea. "Shall we leave?"

She walks towards him nodding still trying to figure out his plan. They sit in the car and are driven towards the outskirts of the town, "There is no point is asking how you know, but I feel really good that you know my birthday, When is yours?

He looks at her adorable face "19th october, miss" he touches her nose with his finger.

She nods and shuts her eyes with his touch "Mycroft?" she questions thinking "I am 21 today." He looks at her, she has grown into a big girl now, pretty little girl, he nods. "I don't know where my life is going" she frowns.

Mycroft looks at her curiously "So you need to figure that out" he winks.

"but-but .... I don't know, you tell me"