your green eyes

-seven years ago-
The bell rang,and we all got out of class,finally.
Mrs. Haywards class is always boring and long.
When we all got out,I took my books and other stuff,and went to Mercedes.
»Omg, Mr. Petersons class was boring.« Mechi moaned.
»So was Mrs. Haywards.« I said remembering her class.
We walked through the huge halls of the university,eating our lunch.We talked to some of our friends,like a routine we do all day.
»OMG,guess what! Ruggero asked me out!« Mechi screamed.I'm so happy for her because from the first day she had a crush on him,and now he asks her out.
»OMG, I'm so happy for you.« I said and smiled.
»So you guys go on a date?« I asked.
»Yeah, tonight!« she said.
»Well then I'm gonna make you look fabulous.« I said and she looked more happier than she already was.
»I have to go to class now, see ya.« I said running thorough the hallways,but then I crashed against someone and all my stuff felt down,so did I and that guy.
He helped me putting my stuff together and then we both stood up.
I looked into his green eyes,and I swear I was in heaven.His hair was light brown and he was muscular.He was probably two years older than me,but really hot.
»You like what you see?« he smirked.
Oh no,he's that kind of boy?
That sorta guy that flirts and plays?
»You wish.« I said on that comment and rolled my eyes.
»Well,anyways I'm Jorge.« he said nicely.
»I'm Martina,but Tini goes as well.« I said trying to be kind.
He nodded and started talking again.
»Well,tonight's gonna be boring, I need some company.If you want,here's my apartment on the campus.« he winked.
»I'm not your slut,to give you company.« I said angry.
»We can watch Netflix if you want.« he said and I looked confused.At the end I nodded and I left,remembering that I have class now and write an exam.