company and netflix

»you look awesome.« I told Mechi,when I dressed her for her date tonight.
She looked up to the mirror and smiled,she was never happier before.
»It's perfect, thanks Tini.« she said and hugged me.I smiled at her comment.
»Have fun, you have to go now.« I said and looked at my watch.
»Alright see ya.« she said and went out of the campus.I smiled and layed at my bed.I just realized that she's gone and that I'm totally alone.I didn't know what to do,so I was basically bored.
Suddenly that guy with green eyes called Jorge came into my mind.He gave me a card with his Appartement number on the campus.
I looked at the card for a long time,because I wasn't sure if I should go. I mean I knew him for not that long,but I think I've noticed him before tho.
I decided to go,and so I walked on the other side of the campus,where the students were,that are older and in higher classes.
I saw that the door wasn't locked.I slowly went in the Appartement,and what I saw,was horrifying.
Jorge was litterally fucking a girl,I think she is in some of my classes.She even looks like a slut.I was filled with disgust,I tried to go away as fast as I could,but then I made a sound with my step and they noticed me.Both were shocked.
»The door was open, I didn't know you already had company« I said as an excuse.
»No, no we were about to finish having sex,so,you can wait in the living room.« he said nervously and send that girl out.He was coming into the living room just with a jean.
He sat next to me,and I tried to not look at him.
»So you need company?« he asked.
»My friend is on a date, I felt bored.« I said to be honest.He nodded.
»So how bout you tell me something bout you?« he said.
»What do you want to know?« I asked.
»Everything.« he said and we started talking and laughing.
We told each other a lot about us and laughed the whole time.Maybe he was not such a big jerk as I thought,  but you thought wrong.
We ended up watching netflix,and cuddling.
His chest was so warm which made me feel home and lovely.