do I want you?

»Let's start with the Check Up.« I said nervously and we started.
I checked his body,blood and the last thing I do now.
»So,the last thing,it's for the circulatory,did u have sex in the last three days?« I asked as he raised his eyebrow.
»I had five times,these last three days.« he said and I tried to ignore it.
I didn't say anything and just nodded.
»Okay,so you can rest now.« I said and he nodded.He felt asleep after two minutes and I left his room.
»Hola Martina.« Diego said.
»Hey,what's up?« I said.
»Nothing,it's just,do you wanna go on a date with me?« he asked.
I have to trust people.
Not everyone is like Jorge.I can trust Diego I'm pretty sure.
»Yes, I'd love to.« I said and damn his smile is gorgeous.He came closer to kiss me,when he stopped.
»Why is ur patient staring at us that jealousy?« he asked and pointed on Jorge.
»I don't know,see ya later.« I said and went to Jorge's room.
»Why do you keep staring?« I asked.
»Why are you kissing him?« he asked angrily.
»Excuse me? None of your business.« I said.
»You are god damn mine.Your body is mine.You are mine.I don't allow you to kiss or fuck someone else.« he said as I looked shocked.
I didn't say anything.
Who does he think he is?
But I don't know why,to be his company ,is actually nice,NO NO NO STOP.
»F*ck me,now.« he said and came closer.
The nurse suddenly came in.
»Mr Blanco,your fiancé is at the phone,and wants to talk to u.« the women said as Jorge took the phone and talked to her.I still was shocked and as he came back I slapped him.
»How dare you! You want me to fuck u if you have a fiancé! You are insane! « I yelled.
»Yes I do have a fiancé but I don't love her.I'm forced to because of her and my dad.I never kissed,or fucked her damn.« he said.
»You told me that you had sex five times a row in three days so u lie or u cheated on her??« i said.
»I Lied ok ? I just wanted to make u jealous« he said.
»Do u really think I still love you?
You broke me.I don't wanna fuck u,touch you or kiss you.Got it?I don't love you! I don't want you!« I yelled.
»I want you babe, your body is all mine.Sex isn't something bad.People in my age,need to have sex.I won't hurt you,never again.
We'll see if you want me or fuck me.
I want you,I do still.« he whispered in my ear.
»I'm getting out of here tonight.I have a dinner with some business man and his wife.Come with me and prove me that you don't want me.« he whispered.
»Okay,then.«