our date and magical night

We were driving since thirty minutes and sometimes I looked at Jorge.
»Where are we going?« I asked.
»Well it's a surprise.« he said winking and focusing again on the car.
After five minutes we were at the beach in front of a big beach house.Jorge took my hand and we both went into it.It was so beautiful.There were candles, roses and dinner over the sky.
»It's so beautiful.« i said.
»Like u.« he said and I blushed.
We went outside and ate dinner.Sometimes I looked over to the beach.No one was there and it was pure silence.
»Tini?« Jorge asked nervously.
»Yeah?« I said.
»Okay,I have to tell u now.I love you so much.From the first time I saw u I was falling for you and ur gorgeous smile.U made me feel happier and I just realized, that I was so grateful to have you.
Please Tini,
will you be my girlfriend?« he said and a ring showed up.
Some tears rolled my eyes down and I smiled.
I nodded.
»Yes ofcourse.« I said and hugged him.
I felt so happy, I felt like I was important to someone since my parents died.
»I love you.« he said.
»I love you too.« I said then I realized how close we were.
And finally he pressed his lips on mine.It felt like and explosion,so good.
- Not appropriate for under 13-
We squeezed at each other's lips and went upstairs to the bedroom while kissing.
He put me slowly on the bed and I threw his t- shirt on the ground.
»Are you sure?« he asked and I nodded.
He pulled out my dress and kissed my nipples and some other body parts and I groaned.
He took of my bra and slippers so did I his.
We were naked and he layed on me kissing my neck.
»I'm coming.« he said and went into me.
The first time I groaned but it felt so good.He was still kissing me everywhere.
»You are beautiful.« he said.
»Love you.« I said. He was doing it faster and better every second.He was kissing my nipples and my stomach.
»Oh my god faster.Make love to me.« I groaned and so he did faster.I was feeling better.When he went out of me I gave him a blowjob.
»Call my name.« he said.
»Oh Jorge .« I groaned.
»Oh Martina.« he groaned.
»Ok I'm gonna try another position.« he said and went into my ass as I groaned.
»It feels so satisfying.« I said.
»Oh yeahhe said as we both fell asleep.
-
how dare me to sleep with you.