the cinema and car love

It's been now 2 months since we are together and I feel really good.We did so many activities and had a lot of fun.It came out that Ruggero was Jorge's roommate,so we switched and I went to Jorge and Ruggero to Mechi.Mechi and I still see each other and talk together and stuff but we wanted also to spend time with people we love.
So today I'm going to the cinema with Jorge.So we got the tickets and went to our seats.
When the movie started,he whispered something in my hear.
»Can you make love to me now?« he whispered in my ear.
»In public?« I said and he smirked.
I slowly sat on his legs,and opened his jeans and put his boxers a lil down so I can put his p**is into me.I slowly went into him like a wave and did little moves into him like a wave.I heard him slowly groaning.It was funny because no one realized.
It was really dark in the room so no one saw us.
»I'll give you, your surprise after the movie.« he said and put his finger into my vag**a.I groaned a lil and f*cked him really hard and rode him like a horse a last time until the movie was done and we went out.
»As I said,I'm giving you your surprise now.« he said and pressed me against the wall that was in the city.In PUBLIC?
»You wanna f*ck me in front of people?« I asked but he didn't nodded.He took my hand and brought me to the car.I smiled and threw him into the car and closed it.I threw all of his stuff on the ground and so he did mine.I slowly kissed him,then he kissed my nipples and I gave him a blowjob.
»Oh baby I'm coming.« he said.
Then he went into me in doggystyle.I was groaning so badly like never before.He was doing it in Rhythm and harder.He licked my ass and breasts.
»Omg,can't get enough of you.« he said.
He went into me in the normal position and squidged my boobs.I was groaning as he licked fully my v*gina.
Then he went into me.
»HARDER!HARDER!HARDER!« I said and he did harder.
I took his p*nis in my mouth again as he groaned.
»Your Body is all mine.« he whispered in my ear,as we fell asleep in the car,both completely naked.
-
I still feel like a slut when I remembered that I fucked you in a car.