thinking bout you

It was midnight and I was driving home after a hard day.I was so pissed.Why did he came back to my life?I hate him so much and now he's back.It was so good without him,but now?
I don't know.I kicked the car while driving because I thought about him.
Stop.Stop.Stop. Thinking bout him.
He broke your damn heart.
He didn't care.
As I arrived home I went to my bedroom,and layed down on my bed thinking bout him.
I need to check him up again tomorrow to see if everything is fine.
I really wasn't in the mood to control him but anyways it's my job.
What was he doing here?
Why didn't he focus on driving and crushing in a bus?
People told me he went back to Mexico.
I remembered that moment when he gave me that ring for being his girlfriend.
I don't know but I like that ring and I still have it.I took the ring out of the box and put it on.
It was beautiful.
Really it has some brilliants on it and was super luxury.
I watched the sky being so beautiful and fell asleep.
The next day I had to come really early to the hospital,even tho I'm the boss,I have to control Jorge.So when I was there some other doctors were there too.I took my equipment and other stuff with me,I put that white doctor jacket on,and went into his room for the check up.
He already was eating breakfast.
»Good Morning.« he said smiling.
»Morning.« I said.
»Ok, if you are done with breakfast,call me and we do the check up then.« I said.
»No,stay.« he said and I wanted to hesitate but then I just sat on the chair and looked at him.
»Why ?« I asked.
»Why  what?« he asked.
»Why are you back?« I asked.
»I  had cancer,it's gone but there's a clinic here and I need to check up there,and the clinic is just here.« he explained.
»You had cancer?« I asked and he nodded.
»Oh.« I quietly said.
»As I see you are also back.« he said and I nodded.
»I missed it here.« I said and he nodded.
»You know, I changed.Since I had cancer, I realized that we should be kind to each other and love our life how it is.« he said and I nodded.
»Well, good to know.« I said.
»Did u have a boyfriend after me?« he asked seeming being jealous.
»No.I didn't trust anyone.« I said
»You know,I'm really sorry,even tho I don't love you anymore,once I did,really.« he said.
»I can't trust you,sorry.« I said and he nodded.
He changed.He got a little mini beard and his hair got a little curly,just a little.
He got a look like an hot adult.
After I took his breakfast from him that was done he grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear:
»You know, I still want you.« he said as blushed.