dinner and forest love

It was night and I dressed myself into a short red dress(dress in media )
I did my make up and put some high heels on.
I didn't know why I wanna go with him on a dinner but it's just a dinner.
So when the limousine came,I went in it and Jorge stared at me.He looked really handsome and sexy.
»Why do you have to make yourself so sexy?
It makes me even harder to not touch you.« he whispered in my ear.
»It's so sad,that people just think about bodies,Sex and that stuff.Isn't the character way more important that touching and fucking?« I said annoyed.
»I really love you.« he said.
»Yeah sure.« I said and he looked sad.
When we arrived,the women and the business man were standing there and we said hello to them.
»Nice to meet you.I'm Lodovica and that's my boyfriend and future husband Pasquale.« the girl with black hair said.
»I'm Jorge and that's my wife martina.« when he said that,I was going to slap him but I didn't want to blame anyone.
We went to our table and Pasquale and Jorge talked the whole time about business and stuff and he ignored me.Lodovica was also involved into that business stuff so they three talked and kinda ignored me.I felt hurt because he took me to that stupid dinner for no reason.
But why am I mad?
I don't like him.Or do I?
I don't know.
»I don't feel well.I go home,see ya.« I said standing up but they didn't even care,they didn't even said goodbye or something.
I went outside in the darkness and coldness and sat on some stairs.
»I been everywhere for you.Where have you been?« suddenly Jorge came up and said that.
»You were so busy.I don't wanna be ignored.Go back to ur business dinner.« I said and he looked sad.
»I'm sorry.I didn't mean to ignore you.I love you.« he said and I went a step back trying not to cry.
»Stop saying you love me,I know that you don't love me!« I said crying.
»But I really love you! What's wrong with saying that?« he asked
»Because god damn I love you too!« I yelled as he looked at me,smiling.
»If you love me,be mine.« he said.
»I don't know if I can trust you.You hurt me.« I said.
»I'm so sorry.I didn't know why I said that I was just so stupid.Please give me another chance.« he said and I nodded.
»Can you fuck still that good as before?« he asked.
»Let's try.« I said smirking.We went into a forest and took a blanket and some pillows with us to sleep in the forest.When we were there,he took my clothes out and we were both naked.I layed on him and he put the blanket on us so we don't freeze.Then I went into him and rode him like a horse in and out.
He groaned then he licked my vagina and my breasts.
»Omg,your breasts slay.« he said and licked them too.I gave him a blowjob and then he fucked me really hard.I loudly groaned.
»Call my name.« he said.
»Why?« I asked while he was so badly fucking me.
»It's so hot when you say it.« he said
»Oh Jorge.« i groaned as he ducked me under the blanket.
He smirked.
»Oh Tini.« he groaned and then he put his hand into my v*gina.I groaned and then we did it in doggy style.I loved it how hard we fucked.I pressed my lips on him and it felt so good.
After years.
»Do It,harder.« I said and so he did.
His p*nis was still into me as we both fell asleep.And my breasts layed on his chest.
-
Man,you still make me feel satisfied.