2

Kennedy stood in the kitchen, she stood with a piece of toast scrapping the burnt edges "are you going to eat that" Maxine asked "no" Kennedy said as she placed the toast down "your so weird" Maxine said "says you" Kennedy said as steoh walked into the kitchen applying her lipstick " are you two ready" steoh asked "I'll think I'll walk" Kennedy said as she grabbed her back off the side "ken" steph called after Kennedy as she walked out of the house and slapped the door.

Kennedy got to school and met up with her sisters, Chlo and mika "you still coming to ours tonight" mika asked "yeah, I know she's your friend but god Maxine barlow, is the most annoying person I have met" Kennedy said to Chlo "I say that about her" Chlo said looking to mika "oi" mika said as they walked down the corridor, seeing a poster for a school musical "going to sign up" Kennedy asked mika "no, I can't sign" mika said as tom walked towards him "who was that in the shower this morning then" tom asked as mins blushed slightly "you should sign up" Kennedy said "you still coming to ours later" tom asked "yeah" Kennedy said and tom smiled "great, we'll order some pizza" tom said as Kennedy smiled. Tom looked to her, he couldn't help feel something for Kennedy more than any other student. He thought it was because she looked and reminded him, so much like Izzie. "I'll see yours later" Kennedy said as she held eye contact with tom for a few seconds, before she walked off.

Kennedy sat on class as Bolton smilie walked in, he smirked to her as he walked over a chat next to her "hi beautiful" he said and Kennedy looked st him "no" "I haven't said anything yet" Bolton said "I don't care, whatever it is, its no" Kennedy said, little boys like Bolton weren't her type, she preferred men "all I was going to suggest is that we could get up to some real fun" Bolton said as he rested his hand on her thigh "I'll temm you what, Bolton, if you want to keep your balls I'll give you, five seconds to remove your hands before I break it" Kennedy said as tom looked over from his desk "what's the problem" tom asked "him, he's trying it on with me, sir" kennedy said "Bolton moved up from" tom said and Kennedy smiled to tom, as Bolton huffed and move "girl doesn't know a good thing when she has it" Bolton said and Kennedy rolled her eyes "as if"

At break, Kennedy walked down the stairs as she seen Chlo and donte kissing "ugh" Kennedy said to herself as tom walked over and cleared his throat, causing them to pull apart. Kennedy smirked at him, as tom looked to her, before she walked off.

At the end of the day, Kennedy walked out of school and met up with Chlo and mika. "I heard Bolton smile tried it on with you ken" mins said "ugh, don't remind me" Kennedy saidnas they walked over to the car, where tom was. "Ready gril?" Tom asked and they nodded as they got in the car. Kennedy sat in the back, she could feel tom watching her through the mirror, she had no idea what was happening between them. Chlo, mika and Kennedy sat in the living room as they talked about old memories of Izzy when tom walked in "pizza has arrived" he said as he placed three pizzas in front of them, after digging in and talking of Izzy some more, chlo and mika headed to bed as Kennedy walked into the kitchen for a drink "you okay" tom asked as he placed his hand on the small of her back "yeah, Its hard talking of mum, I mean by dad kept us away for so long but I knew she loved me, I know I wouldn't never forgive him for not seeing my mum in the last moments of her life" Kennedy said and tom smiled "she talked off you all the time" tom said and Kennedy lookednto him "yeah?" "Yeah" tom said as he pla ed a hand on her face wiping away sauce "you had a bit" tom said and Kennedy nodded, wanting him to kiss her in that moment. Kennedy placed a hand on her cheek "goodnight" she said as she walked off heading up to bed, as she was stopping the night. She got into bed and ksy there thinking to herself, just thinking how wrong it was she wanted her mums fiancee to kiss her