4

Kennedy sat, she ran her fingers over her lips. She couldn't stop thinking of the kiss that she and tom had shared in the girls changing rooms. She could still taste his lips on hers. She knew it was wrong, but part of it felt right. Sure he was her mums boyfriend but she never saw him in that light. "Ken?" Steph said pulling Kennedy out of her deep thought "hmm" Kennedy said as she looked at steph "are you okay? You've been off all week" Maxine aksed. Kennedy rubbed her eyes "I'm just tired" Kennedy said. The truth was that she was dying to have more of tom, she was hungry for his touch.

Steph dropped Maxine and Kennedy  off st school. Stephen had her mind on other stuff "I'll see you later" Maxine said as she walked off. Chlo, mika and tom walked over to Kennedy "good morning Kennedy, how are you?" Tom asked. Kennedy smirked to him "oh sir, I am just great" Kennedy said as she looked into her sisters. Chlo was busy texting donte as mika smiled to Kennedy "you okay ken?" Mika asked "yeaj" Kennedy said as she looked to tom. He smirked at her as a bunch of girls walked past "happy birthday Mr clarkson" they said, Kennedy glanced to tom "I'll see you later, I know your holding out on me and haven't forgotten" tom said as he walked into the school "of course not" mika said as Kennedy smirked to tom.

Kennedy walked off, leaving her sisters. Chlo was on a different planet while mika was with Brett acting all lovey dovey. Kennedy walked off to toms classroom, he smiled at her as she walked in. "Kennedy, how may I help you" tom asked "I was going to ask you the same thing, I was wondering if you wanted anything for your birthday" Kennedy asked as tom stood up and closed the door. "What were you thinking" he asked as she sat on a desk, her skirt hitched up and he smirked "take your pick" Kennedy said as tom sat down on the desk in front of her and grabbed her waist. Pulling her towards him. He pulled her so that she was standing between his legs, her breathe hitched in her throat as he leant in and brushed his lips against hers. Kennedy wrapped her arms around his neck as he ran his hands down her thighs. Tom and Kennedy kissed, getting more passionate, she could feel him hardened against her thigh and smirked into the kiss.

Kennedy pulled away and rested her head against his "so, tonight?" She asked "fifth period, I'll met you at the end of it" tom said Kennedy nooded. At break, Kennedy walked down the steps where she saw her sisters fighting. "What the?" Kennedy said to herself. She ran up to the staffroom andbwaked in. Tom looked at her "its Chloe and mika, there fighting" Kennedy said as Tom ran out and separated them.

After fifth period, Kennedy had got a friend to over for her for last period. She walked out of the school and glanced over her shoulder hoping no one would see her sneaking out. She stood by the gates as toms car drove up. He smiled at her as she got in. "Ready?" Tom asked as he placed a hand on her thigh "ready" Kennedy said. As tom drove off back to his house. Tom closed the door and walked over to Kennedy, placing a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. Kennedy ran her hands through his hair as he pressed her against the wall, kissing her. She moaned slightly as he started to kiss down her neck "tom" Kennedy moaned "what do you want ken" tom asked "bedroom"

Tom smirked as he picked Kennedy up and carried her to the bedroom, he dropped her onto the bed and smirked at her as he undid hlthe buttons to his shirt. Kennedy smirked as she watched him undress. He strips Kennedy off of her clothes and climbed on top of her kissing her,she moaned as she felt his hardened member against her tohgh. Tom grabbed a condom and slipped it on before he pushed inside to her. Moving on and out of her, Kennedy ran her nails down his back as she moaned loudly. Both of them unaware that Chlo was on the house and packing up her stiff preparing to run away.

Once they both climaxed they lay tangled on the sheets, tom smiled and Kennedy as he placed a hand on his cheek "well that's the best birthday present I've had" t soad and Kennedy smiled. They got up and dressed, as tom walked downstairs, he noticed a letter on the side "what is it" Kennedy asked noticing toms expression. "Chlo....she's ran away,all the drama for Brett and donte and mika" tom said as Kennedy felt her heart drop knowing Chlo had run away as she was shagging tom.