9

Kennedy sat in the kitchen. She had stopped over with chlo and mika, but she was feeling terrible, she was feeling as if she was a terrible daughter to izzie. She knew that if her mum was alive that none of what is happening would happen. Kennedy knew that she was falling in love with tom and she knew if anyone ever found out about them, that they wouldnt approve, they wouldnt understand what she and tom were, hell, kennedy didnt even know what they were all she knew that there was a lot of feelings involved and that she was scared, she was scared that she would end up hurt. Kennedy walked over to the sink and placed her bowl in as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. Kennedy smirked to herself as tom kissed her neck "i prefer that skirt on the floor, you didnt come in and join me last night i was lonely" tom siad as kennedy turned around and faced him "sorry, i wasnt feeling too well" kennedy said and tom looked to her "you okay" tom asked as he placed a hand on her cheek. Kennedy leant into his touch and smiled "im fine" she said, Kennedy wanted to avoid tom, she knew that she would end up saying that she loved him and she knew it was too soon.

****************************

Kennedy got to school, she looked to see donte and celine were walking into the school. Chlo looked at them "didnt take him long" kennedy said "kennedy"mika siad looking at her in shook "what, it isnt all im saying is chlo, is worth ten of them, besides he was socaught up on ou and brett, he moved on like that and shes meant to be your mate, mates dont do that" kennedy said "your so much like mum its unreal" mika said and kennedy rolled her eyes and walked fof as she spotted aimee. "sleep in your own bed last night, dod you?" aimee asked and kennedy rolled her eyes "dont knw what you mean, i havent slept with tom" aimee rolled her eyes "whatever you say, but that hickey talks for yourself" Aimee said as kennedy felt her neck "gottya" Kennedy glared "thats not funny" "yeah, it is" aimee siad as they walked into school. Steph walked over to kennedy "i need your help" steph siad and kennedy frowned "i have a feeling im not going to like this" kennnedy said "i need your help backstage with the play" "what kennedy groaned "please kenny?" "fine" kennedy said, she didnt want to do it, as she was trying to avoid tom and she knew this way she would be forced to see him.

************************************

Kennedy sighed as she stood backstage, she couldnt help but glare as she spotted tom and davina talking, she didnt know what she wanted but she knew that she didnt want anynoe else to have him. Tom looked to kennedy and frowned, he knew he was developing feelings ofr her and he was only flirting with davina to make her jealous. Kennedy walked away, her back was to him, she couldnt bare to look at him. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder "dont touch me" kennedy siad as she pulled away from his touch "thats never been a problem in the past" tom siad as kennedy glared at him. "what is it kennedy? what is it that you want, you push me away and go all angry if i talk to someone else, talk to me" tom said as kennedy walked further back stage and pulled tom towards her so they wouldnt be seen "shes just your type though and hses not the daughter of your dead fiancee, everoyne would except you, us...they wouldnt" kennedy said and tom looked to her, he placed his hands on her shoulder and looked into her eyes "forget everyone else, what do you want?" tom asked as tears built in her eyes "you, i want you" kennedy siad as tom lleant in and kissed her pushing her up agaisnt the wall. Kennedy ran her hands through his hair as she kissed him back "and i want you" tom said.