26

Kennedy sighed as she stood in the car park. She was avoiding tom and she had been since she seen him and rose together. She was scared that he didn't want her anymore and that he could be cheating on her and Kennedy was scared. She didn't want it to happen and she didn't want to loose tom. She loved tom and knew that the thought of loosing him killed her. It killed her inside and she didn't know what to do. Kennedy saw tom and sighed. She knew she had been avoiding him and he would want to know just what was going on between them. Tom walked over to her and smiled "we need to talk, I know you and I know that there is something going on with you. Your shitting me and I need to know why" he said as she looked to him and closed her eyes as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

"I love you Tom, I really do and the thought of you hurting me kills me. I saw you with rose, is there something going on. If you have feelings for her I wish that you would of told me" she said as he looked to her and smiled. "I promise you that it's you and only you, there is nothing for you to worry about okay, I am only helping her. I promise I wont hurt you. I love you, I love you so much" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug as she rested her head into his chest and smiled "it's going to be okay, trust me. I won't let you down and I won't hurt you" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Kennedy stood in the hallway and rolled her eyes as she saw Maxine who stood talking to Dave. Kennedy walked over to her and frowned "I hope your not ruining things for him and Steph" Kennedy said as Maxine looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" she asked as Kennedy rolled her eyes "I mean that Steph puts us first and she doesn't like you and earl and she will end things with him if she had too, you love early but when you first met him you thought he was a nutter. Just think about that as you and I know that there is a reason she has her doubts" Kennedy said as Maxine looked to her snd rolled her eyes as Kennedy walked off.

***

Later that day, Kennedy sat in the common room and felt run down as Aimee walked in and looked to her and frowned "are you okay" she asked as Kennedy nodded "I'm just feeling run down" she said as Aimee looked to her and frowned "are you sure that your not pregnant I mean as your best friend I know that you and tom aren't careful whatsoever, you never know" Aimee said as Kennedy looked to her and paled wondering if it was possible that she could in fact be pregnant