27

Kennedy sighed to herself as she got to school. She walked down the hallways and into the toilets and sighed. She walked into a cubicle and sighed as she sat on a toilet lid and sighed. She opened her bag and sighed as she looked down to the pregnancy test that she had bought. She was scared over how she could be pregnant, she didn't know how to deal with it. She was scared. Kennedy took the test and sighed as she closed her eyes and sighed "please..please..please..please" she said to herself before she looked down and paled as she saw it was positive. She felt numb and alone and more scared more than ever. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she stood up and stormed out of the toilets and sighed. She stood in the hallway and ran a hand through her hair as she saw everyone rushing around. She needed to find Aimee.

Kennedy stood in the toilets as Aimee walked in and frowned "I got your message, is everything okay" Aimee asked as she looked to her best friend and saw just how panicked that she looked "what is it" aimee asked as Kennedy sighed "close the door" Kennedy said as Aimee nodded and turned to face her as Kennedy handed her a pregnancy test as Aimee looked to her and frowned "are you sure it's not faulty" Aimee asked as Kennedy grabbed her back and tipped her bag up as a dozen pregnancy test spited out "there all positive, they can't all be wrong" Kennedy said As she ran her hands through her hair as Aimee looked to her "what does tom say" "I haven't told him" "you have to tell him" Aimee said as Kennedy sighed "who said I was keeping it, I can't. It's my body and it's my decision" Kennedy said as Aimee looked to her and frowned.

***

Later that morning , Kennedy walked through the school and sighed to herself as she saw tom who was with Aimee. Kennedy walked down the stairs at the school as tom looked to her and sighed "I think we need to talk" tom said as she looked to him and sighed as she looked to Aimee "Aimee" "I'm sorry but when I fell pregnant with autumn I didn't tell anyone, he needs to know" Aimee said as Kennedy walked to the office with tom as he looked to her and sighed "you could of told me" he said as she sighed "I was scared, I still am. I want my mum" she said with tears in her eyes as Tom walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay, it is" he said.

***

Later that day, Kennedy sat in the office and smiled as Steph walked in and smiled "are you okay" Steph asked as Kennedy looked to her and shock her head "I'm pregnant" Kennedy said as Steph looked to her and smiled "I know that your scared, but it is going to be okay and I'm here to look after you" Steph said as Kennedy looked to her and smiled. She only hoped she could learn to love her baby as she felt nothing.