15

Tom walked through the hall of the hospital. He could feel his chest bounding. He had received a call about Kennedy and Aimee being in a car crash. He could feel his heart pound with worry. He couldnt bare the thought that he could be loosing Kennedy, he kew he had been pushing her away slighlty. He was more focused on chlo and Mika and how they were reacting to him and kennedy, he never thought about her. Tom walked into the waiting room to see steph and a bruised and bloody Aimee "what happened?" tom asked as Aimee put her head down "its my fault,it was my friend driving i swear i had no idea he was drining, i would ever do that to ken, put her in that kind of danger, i swear" Aimee said as she wiped the tears away from her eyes "its not your fault love" steph said to her as tom ran a hand through his hair "hows kennedy, i told the girls there both worried" tom said and steph sighed "well, shes gone for a CT scan" "a CT?" "She hit her head badly and there was a lot of blood they want to make sure there isnt a bleed on the brain" Steph said as tom placed his head in his hands, He couldt bare the thought of loosing kennedy, he loved her to much, he had lost izzie and found ennedy and he couldnt bare loosing her.

***

Tom took a seat next to Aimee he could see how upset that she was "she will be okay, Aimee" tom said as Aimee looked to him "will she?" "you kennedy, shes your best friend, you know how strong she is" tom said and aimee smiled "if i never got her to go in the limo, this wouldnt of happened" Aimee said "dont go blaming yourself, she wouldnt want that" tom siad and aiimee smiled to him and glanced to steph "she doenst now, does she?" aimee asked "no she doesnt know of me and kennedy" "you know she loves you rigght, shes always talking about you, shes my best friend i can read her like a boo and i know that she is in love with you and your in love with her, it doesnt matter, it deosnt matter about izzie, izzie would want you to be happy, both of you and you are" Aimee said and tom smiled "thanks aimee" "shes ken, she will be fine" Aimee said as steph walked over "shes asleep if yo want to see her" "you go, ill wait"aimee siad to tom as he nodded.

Tom too a seat next ot kennedy bed and sighed. He took her hand and smiled "you really gave me a heart attack ken, i thought...i thought you died" tom said. He wiped the tears from her face, he couldnt help but cryo ver the thought of loosing her "after izzie, your mum died i had nothing all i had was chlo and mika, i never thought id love again until you came along...i feel something for you, something i never felt i love you kennedy and you have to be okay, i dont know what illdo if your not. I know i should of been there more but i promise you, we will make a go of things no matter what anyone has to say" Tom said "even mika?" came a croay voice, Tom looked to see kennedy was awake "even mika, i love you"  "i love you too" kenendy said as she smiled to him.