14

"what the hell is going on?" mika asked as Kennedy wrapped the blanket around her naked body. She ran a hand through her messy hair "she's fifteen tom" mika said as tom grabbed a pair of boxers and slid them on before he climbed out of the bed "i know, look mika were not just fooling around" tom said "she's my sister, you were engaged to our mum, its wrong, she's a kid your taking advantage" mika said "its not like that" Kennedy said as mika looked to her "how can you say that, hes like twenty year older near enough, how could you do it to mum" mika asked "i didn't set out on doing it if you must now mika, I care about him a lot if you must know, I hate the fact he was engaged to mum but, its not just sex mika" Kennedy said "your fifteen" "i love her mika" tom said as Kennedy and mika looked to him. Mia was in shock she never heard him say it before "you do?" mika asked "yeah, you do?" Kennedy asked "i do, I love you Kennedy" tom said "i love you too" Kennedy said "its wrong, he should ever of went after you" mika said as Kennedy rolled her eyes. She grabbed one of toms tops and pulled it over her "if you must know I went after him, and id do it again" Kennedy said "you really are a little slut" "mika" tom said "i don't want to see you again ever" mika said to Kennedy "mika" Kennedy said as a tear slid down her face "im done ken, im done" mika said as she stormed out as tom pulled Kennedy close as she started to cry, she knew it wouldn't go well once they found out.

***

Kennedy walked into school the next day after meeting up with Aimee. Kennedy stood in the hall with Aimee as she spotted Mika, Chlo and Tom walk in. Tom looked to Kennedy and he smiled to her. Tom and Kennedy were keeping their distance due to mika and how she react. Kennedy sighed and ran a hand through her hair as Aimee turned to her "everything okay with you and tom?" Aimee asked as Kennedy sighed "sort of, he told me he loved" Aimee turned to face Kennedy "ken that's amazing" "hmm" "what's up" Aimee asked "mika caught us...you know having sex" "oh god" "yeah were keeping our distance until she cools down but its hard all I want to do is go over their and rip his clothes off" Kennedy said and Aimee smirked "how about we go out tonight take your mind off of things" Aimee said "that sounds great"

***

Kennedy walked down the hall and sighed, she spotted chlo and sighed to herself "so, you and tom?" chlo asked and Kennedy sighed "do you hate  me too?" Kennedy asked "i don't hate you, and neither does mika she just needs time to get use to it, I mean it is weird he was engaged to mum" chlo said "i know, I never said it was simple but I love him chlo I never felt this way before" Kennedy said "just give mika time to cool down you know how she is if he makes you happy the I guess im alright with it" chlo said and Kennedy smiled "thanks" she said as she spotted tom. He walked past and she smiled to him "morning Kennedy" he said and she smiled, she missed him badly "morning sir" Kennedy said as she watched him walk away, she hated it, she hated how they were putting everyone else first when she wanted it to be them. Chlo looked to Kennedy and smiled "you really love him, don't you?" chlo asked and Kennedy looked to where he had walked away "i do, I really do, it hurts to breathe when im not with him, I know he and mum were engaged but, I don't know" "mum would of wanted you to be happy, both of you" chlo said as Kennedy smiled.

***

That night Kennedy met with Aimee and smiled "i so need this" Kennedy said as she took a drink of the bottle of vodka that she had. A limo pulled up and Kennedy frowned and turned to face Aimee "what's going on?" she asked "don't worry, its to cheer you up, I know a guy who knows a guy who can get me this" Aimee said and Kennedy rolled her eyes "you never fail to amaze me aimee" "that's why im your best friend" "damn right" Kennedy and Aimee got into the back of the limo, they turned to radio up as they continued to drink. Kennedy was trying to forget about tom but it wasn't as easy as she thought, before they knew it a van came crashing into the side of the limo knocking Aimee and kennedy off of the road.