22

Kennedy sighed to herself as she walked into school with Maxine and Janeece. She stood texting Aimee, who hadn't been herself which only worried her. “oh my god, he is so fit” Janeece said as she looked towards earl. Kennedy looked up and rolled her eyes in disgust “he's in year eleven, I mean he would be perfect for Kennedy if she didn’t have a thing for older men” Maxine said as Kennedy shot her a glare “I'd rather not, beside he is insane” Kennedy said “he can't be that bad” janeece said as Kennedy looked to her and sighed “he is nuts, oaky, there is no way of putting it lightly, he is insane and if you don’t think that he is nuts then you need  your eyes testing” Kennedy said as she spotted Aimee across the car park.

Kennedy walked over to where Aimee was and looked to her and smiled. She could see how off that Aimee was and frowned “what's up?” Kennedy asked as Aimee looked to her with tears in her eyes “my dad left, he took autumn with him, he says I'm not capable of being a mum and said she deserves better. I want her back ken, she's my baby” Aimee said as she started to cry as Kennedy pulled her into a hug and smiled to her. Kennedy felt bad, she felt bad knowing that there was nothing that she could do to help, to help Aimee get through it all. She knew that Aimee wanted her little girl back but she didn’t know how to help her. Kennedy and Aimee walked into the school and frowned as they saw Steph who was flirting with security Dave. Kennedy chuckled “well, will you look at that?” Kennedy said as Aimee looked to her and smirked “if you ask me, it looks as if they need some help in the right direction” Aimee said as Kennedy looked to her and smirked

***

Later that morning, Kennedy walked into tom's office and smiled as she noticed that he was off. She walked over and sat on the edge of his desk and looked to him and smiled. She could see how tired that he was and knew it was to do with the Kelly's who were keeping him awake. She straddled him and placed a hand on his cheek and smiled to him “maybe, I should find a way to wake you up” she said as she leant in and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss and placed his hands on her butt and pulled her to him and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt the kiss become more heated. She felt home turned on that he was as his member pressed against her thigh.

The bell went and Kennedy pulled away and groaned “i have to go, I'm going to be late” Kennedy said as tom looked to her and frowned “you can't do this to me and leave me hanging” tom said as he pointed to his hardened member. Kennedy looked to him and sighed “I'm going to be late” she said as she dropped to her knees and started to unbuckle his belt “I'll write you a note” he said as she started pleasure him.

***

Kennedy and Aimee walked over to where security Dave was. She looked to him and smirked “you know that Steph likes you, doesn’t see Aimee?” Kennedy said “yeah” “but the thing is Steph is very old fashioned, and well she's shy too. I know that she doesn’t look it but she likes a man who will sweep her off of her feet and ask her out” Kennedy said as Dave looked to her and smiled “ah, a woman after my own heart. Don’t you worry, leave it to me” he said as Kennedy looked to Aimee who shook her head “we are terrible people” she said as Kennedy smirked “we’re helping, in a way” Kennedy said as Aimee rolled her eyes.

***

Later Kennedy stood in the bedroom at toms as she looked to a scar that she had gotten in the fire. She sighed as she placed a hand on it as tom walked in. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her hips as he kissed the back of her neck “it doesn’t define you, besides you are still beautiful and I love you” he said as he took a hold of the cream in her hand and applied it to the burn. She looked at him through the mirror and smiled as she turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she leant in and kissed him “i ordered pizza” he said as she looked to him and smiled “your amazing, and I love you” Kennedy said kissing him.