16

Kennedy sighed as she stood in front of the mirror. It was her frist day back at school since the accident. Kennedy knew Aimee still blamed herself for it all. Kennedy sighed as she walked downstairs, Steph smiled to her "are you okay love?" she asked "im fine" Kennedy said and steph smiled, she knew that something was off with Kennedy "get something to eat and ill give you a lift in" Steph said "cant i just walk" Kenedy said "kennedy, come on" steh said as kennedy sighed "fine" 

Kennedy walked into school and met up with Aimee "hey" kennedy said and aimee smiled slighty "dont blame yourself, i got into that car too, okay" Kennedy said as they spotted tom walk by. He looked to Kennedy and smiled slighty "are you two not talking?" aimee asked "no, were fine, steoh is getting suspious, so" Kennedy said as Aimee nodded "come on" Aimee said as tom and Kenedy  held eye contact "huh..oh right" kennedy said as she followed Aimee into the school.Kennedy sighed to herself as she spotted Mika, Mika was still avoiding her since she had found out about her and tom "why dont you al to her, shes your sister, i have to go and deal something but ill tal to you later" Aimee said and kennedy smiled. She walked over to where chlo and Mika were talking "Ken, i didnt know you were back" Chlo siad as she hugged her sister. Kennedy smiled as she glanced to mika "im glad your okay" "thanks" Kennedy said, she missed her mum was ehre at times, she new izzie would be able to sort them out "so, have you heardabout janeece new boyfriend?" maxine asked "no" kennedy said "i think shes in love" maxine said as Janeece walked around the corner "get lost maxine" she said as she walked fof with chlo.

***

Later at lunch, Kennedy stood in the hall with Aimee as she spotted tom. He walked over to her "ken, a word" he said and she frowned and nodded "ill see you later" Kennedy said to Aimee as she walked with a worried looking tom to his classroom. She closed the door behind her and turned to face him  "everything alright?" she asked and he smiled "not rally, its janeece, shes ran off with the supply teacher" tom said "shit" kennedy said as she looked to him "dont tom, dont think it" kennedy said "its like us ken" "no, no its not and you know it, he went out of his way to manipulate her, we fell in love" Kennedy said as tom sighed "yeah, your rght im sorry, look come over tonight" tom said "of course" kennedy said as tom hugged ehr close and kissed her head.

***

That night, Kennedy sat in the itchen with chlo and Maxine she knew that Tom had gone after finding janeece. She sat on her phone looking, waiting for something, a reply anything. She ran a hand through her hair as brett and mika walked in "no tom?"  Mika asked "havent you heard janeece has rang off with mr biggum" Maxine said "seems the type, biggum that is" brett said as he leant against the kitchen counter "i guess you never know what people are capable" mika siad glancing to Kennedy "will you give it a rest mika, i have enough of the snide comments, just stop" Kneddysaid as chlo glanced to mika as if warning her to shut up. Maxines phone rang "janeece" she said as she answered it "where ae you the phone" she asked as everyone went quiet.  "where is hse?" chlo asked as she hung up the phone "manchater" Maxine said as she rang steph. 

Kennedy sat in the kitchen that night when tom waled in She stood and waled voer to him as he hugged her "are you okay?" she asked him "hes a monster, he haad details about number of students, chlo, aimee even you, he was preying on you all, i couldnt cope thinking it was you" Tom said as Kennedy placed a hand on his cheek "if it was Aimee, shes in a bad place right now, he would of damaged her if so" kennedy said as tom smiled "dont worry, hes not going to hurt anyone" tom said as he hugged Kennedy close, She knew tom felt lie a hypercrite because of them, and she knew  it was starting to put a strain on their relationship. Kennedy hoped that there relationship was strong eough to survive it.