25

Kennedy got to school and smiled to herself as she walked into the hall. It was drug awareness day, Aimee walked over and sat next to Kennedy and smiled. Kennedy looked after tom and smirked to smirked as Aimee looked to them and rolled her eyes "the sexual renationalise between you and lover boy is only going to get you pregnant sooner or later"  Aimee said "we'd make cute babies, don't look at me like that. I'm careful we always are" Kennedy said as Aimee chuckled as they watched as sniffer dogs came in and walked over to tom "your kidding right" Kennedy said as she watched as tom was found with weed on him as Aimee shock her head in disbelief "well it's safe to say where he gets his energy from" Aimee said as Lacey looked to her and rolled her eyes "your not funny in the slightest" Kennedy said.

Kennedy walked out of the hall after assembly and walked towards toms classroom and smirked as she stood in the doorway "so Aimee has a theory that your secretly a pot head so that you keep up with me in bed, I never knew" she said as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him and leant in and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss as he grabbed her butt and pulled her to him "somethings got to help me keep up with you" tom said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes as she hit his arm "your not funny" she said as he looked to her and chuckled "I'll have you know that I am, how else do I get you into bed as much" "your hot and you know what your doing" Kennedy said as Tom chucked as she smirked to him and walked off seeing Aimee waiting for her "the sexual tension between you two is unbelievable" Aimee said as Kennedy smirked.

***

Later that day, Kennedy walked down the hall and looked to chlo and Dontè and smiled as she saw how happy that her sister was and wondered if she and tom would ever be that happy. Kennedy walked down the hall and frowned and she saw tom with rose. She looked to him and frowned as she saw just how cost that he was looking and was worried that there was something going on with them. She knew tom was attractive and that he seemed to attract the wrong sort and was worried he could be cheating on her.

Kennedy sat in the empty classroom as Steph walked in and looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" She asked as Kennedy looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I just needed some quiet. I see you and save seem to be getting close, I'm glad. You deserve to be happy" Kennedy said as Steph smiled as she walked over to her and hugged her "so do you. Tom is the only thing that has made you happy since your mum died" Steph said as Kennedy smiled. She spited Aimee and sighed "I'll catch up with you in a bit" Kennedy said as she walked off as Steph frowned to herself "Aimee, I need your help" Kennedy said as Aimee looked to her and frowned.

***

Kennedy and Aimee walked out of the school as they followed tom "remind me why you can't just ask him?" Aimee asked "I told you, I just need to know" Kennedy said as she saw toms car and frowned as she saw him with Rose and saw her hug tom "you need to talk to him, it could be nothing" Aimee said as Kennedy looked to her and nodded.