Chapter 1

**edited

1000 years ago...

Who thought death would be so easy?

I never thought it would end this way.

She stabbed me. I feel darkness slowly consuming me. I still had hope, with my sword, I stabbed Alaya in the heart. She let out a loud screech. She was burned to ash and dust. The wind blew her carcasses away.

Never to be seen again.

I clutched my stomach, I felt light headed, in a spilt second I felt the wind through my hair, I was falling, fast. I'm dying.

I was caught by my dragon. She also felt my pain, if I'm gone she'll also die. There's a bond between us, a bond that can never be broken.

"Alex!" I heard someone scream my name. I looked up to see Legolas. I smiled. 

"Don't leave me," he said.

'"Aa' lasserenllecoiaorn n' omentagurtha, Legolas.(May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown, Legolas)," I wished.

"No. Alex, don't go, please. I love you, please stay," he said

"Amin mela lle, Legolas," with those last words I welcomed death with open arms.

Present...

Alex's P. O. V.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" I waved to my foster  parents. The Hogwarts Express left for Hogwarts. Where else would it go? I secretly wish it would take us to Narnia.

Lily, Katie and I were sitting in a compartment. We began talking, laughing, munching on candies and talk about our lives.

"So... Lily... how's your relationship with Malfoy?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. She turned crimson red. Kat and I held our laughter.

"W-w-well, we're d-dating," Lily stuttered.

"Aha! I knew it!" Katie blurted out. I burst out laughing. Then Lily and Katie joined in. We joked around and ate more candy . We were talking about our siblings when the school's biggest bitch barged in.

"Hello, Ear Freak, Mudblood and Scar head's daughter," McKenzie Parkinson greeted.

"Do you hear anyone talking? Or is it a mosquito talking to me?" I said trying to piss her off.

"I think its a mosquito. By the way is there anyone standing at the door? Or is it just Regina George at the door?" Katie said. She knew my plan.

"Eh.. Regina George at the door. You know I did not expect a Syltherin to be here. Or has she came to betray her fellow house mates?" Lily smirked. McKenzie turned red and stormed off.

"We really pissed her off, this time," I said.

"Yup, pissed to the chimney top," Kat said.

"I think we should get changed. We'll be arriving soon. I agree with Kat's statement," Lily said. 

I took my uniform and went to change. Our uniform consists of a plain white buttoned shirt, a house tie, a charcoal grey knitted v-neck jumper, a cardigan or a sleeveless jumper (with cuffs and waist House-coloured) , charcoal grey skirt (around knee length), black tights of stockings, an open black silver fastened robe with our respective house emblem on it and respective colour lining and plain black shoes. I'm in Gryffindor. I'm also a seeker on the Gryffindor Qudditch Team. Katie's a Chaser. Lily is also a chaser and she is the team captain.

* * * * *

Hogwarts. We're finally here. Lily , Katie and I went into a carriage,pulled by Thestrals. I can see them. I have witness death. A death eater killed my Aunt Marian and Uncle Julian. I saw everything, I was only 5 that time. May the souls of Aunt Marian and Uncle Julian rest in peace

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello, this is my first time writing a crossover fan fiction and this is also my very first book. I love both Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. I can't choose between them so I wrote a crossover :). I hope you guys enjoy the book. 

-alex_is_writing