Chapter 13

Legolas' P. O. V.

"Hey," the annoying girl from Slytherin walked up to me. The Parkinson girl. She pressed her body against mine and did the ugly duck face. I rolled my eyes and stepped away.

"What is with you?! I'm the hottest girl in the whole school and yet you reject me?! I could be your princess, forever!" she shrieked. Damn her high pitched voice, my ears drums are about to break!

"First things first, you are not 'hot', and I already have a princess. The most beautiful girl I've ever met! So stop following me," I said. I just had enough of her. I walked away.

"Ugh! You WILL love moi! C'mon girls!" Parkinson stomped away.

What does 'moi' mean?

I head towards Gryffindor tower.

****

Alex's P. O. V.

So sleepy... I've read 5 thick books about defense against non-stop burning fire and thick mists. It's not so easy swishing your wand around chanting some spell. I needed to rest my eyes, I'll probably take a nap or maybe just lay around in Legolas' arms, talking to him.

"Hey bitch!" Merlin save me... I know that voice. I continued walking.

"Hey! You. Whore!" Parkinson shrieked again.

" What the hell do you want?!" I spat.

She pushed me, I fell to the ground and my back hit the wall. She pulled my wand out of my pocket. "Trixie, hold this." she said giving my wand to one of her friend.

"Give it back!" I was powerless without my wand. I could fight back but my back hurt so much.

"No. Not until I'm done with you! You stole my guy!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I was clueless. Who the eff is her guy?!

"Legolas, bitch! He's mine! He doesn't deserve a hoe like you! He deserves somebody better than a whale!" She kicked my stomach. And you know what's the good thing here? She wearing effing 4 inch heels. Note the sarcasm.

I cried in pain.

"Back off, whale! Or you'll be a roasted pig!" she screamed.

"Never! I love him and I will never stop loving him!" I said. She kicked me again. I felt a tear roll down my eye.

"Oh.. look girls, the fat whore is a cry baby! She needs her mommy! Like I said: I. Always. Get. What. I. Want. and I do nit need a loser in my way," she snickered, "And girls, will you all do the honor of beating me up so I can get this whore suspended? And to get Legolas' attention!"

All her friends put on a sinister smile. One by one, each of them kicked my stomach, causing me to spit blood out. "Legolas and Headmistress McGonagall are so going to-"

"To what?" I looked up to see Professor McGonagall and Legolas. Well, I think it's them. My vision is blurry due to the crying, my stomach hurt really bad. Honestly, Parkinson and her gang hasn't gone this rough before. They only mentally and emotionally hurt me but they never physically hurt me before.

"N-n-nothing, professor," Parkinson stuttered.

"200 points off Slytherin, each of you. That means 2000 points off Slytherin and all 10 of you are going to be suspended for 4 months and detention with me for also 4 months. Bullying is not accepted in this school. Give me your wands!" McGonagall screamed. All 10 of them gave her their wands.

"Professor... my wand..." I said as Legolas carried me bridal style.

"Of course. I'll give it to you once you heal. Now, take her to the hospital wing. And you 10 my office!"