Chapter 26

Alex's P. O. V.

Well you all might be wondering... 'Who is Newt?'

Well, he's Legolas' cousin. But for several decades he went missing. Nobody could find him, even the Lady Galadriel. It was a big mystery and the worst encounter for years but... when Alaya stepped in, everything changed. People began to worry more. Most of them put 'finding Newt' aside. In other words they gave up. His father had to put aside the problem too. War was coming... he had no choice.

"Alex. How's my father?" Newt asked.

"I don't know. All I know is he survived the War. I 'died' after the-"

"What do you mean you died? You're here now! And what bloody war?"

"The Valar gave me another chance. The War of Light and Dark. But anyways, since then I don't really know about you father."

"Oh... I've been gone too long, haven't I?"

"Yeah... a lot have been happening lately. The Third Wizarding War is going to begin, soon."

"Wizarding?"

"Yes, you're in a different dimension."

"What? A different dimension?"

"Yep."

"Ohh... so that's why there are so many unknown creatures, here. Not to mention, a tower in the middle of nowhere.."

"Wait... what? Did you say, a tower in the middle of nowhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

This is so weird. There's a bloody tower in this Forest and nobody in Hogwarts has seen it?! What the rotten eggs?!

"Did you see anything in it?"

"Yes. Fire, orcs, weapons, and a lady. I couldn't see her face, though."

Alaya's lair.

"Take me to it." I said.

He ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"I don't know, Alex. It looks pretty dangerous in there."

"And my middle name is Dangerous. Like literally. Newt... this is the only chance to stop war."

"Or it could be a chance to die in there!"

"Don't be so negative! Even if we're not going into that bloody place, we still can spy on them and send a note to Legolas."

"Legolas is here?"

"Yes."

"Ok, fine. But in one condition."

"And that is?"

"You have to take me home, back to my father. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Let's go. It's a walk there." Newt said.

"How am I not surprised?"

"Whatever."

I'm glad Newt found me wandering about. Or I might end up in a trap, or I might go in circles, or-

Well, you get the point.

Lily's P. O. V.

It's about 7 am. Scorpius and I had packed all our necessary items for our little hunt. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it. Legolas' head popped in.

"What's up, mate?" Scorpius asked.

"Here's some Lembas, elvish waybread. One bite can fill a full grown man's stomach." Legolas said. He had no other expressions, besides sadness, in his voice.

I took it. "Thank you." I said.

He forced a smile and turned around.

"We're going to find her and bring here back in one piece..." I said hoping to give him hope.

"Yeah..." Scorpius said.

"I hope you do..." Legolas said. He then, walked away.

Poor Legolas... I know how he feels. If Scorpius ran off without a valid reason, just leaving a note behind saying 'I have to. It's for your own good...'

I'd probably be bawling my eyes out. And when he returns, he'll be rewarded with a kiss and a tight slap across the face.

Oops, that probably is too hardcore.

"Let's go," Scorpius said, taking his backpack.

I nodded and took up my backpack.

Our hunt begins.

A/N:

Another chappy!

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

-alex_is_writing