Chapter 9

Legolas's P. O. V.

I watched Alex sleep. So beautiful. Her head was on my shoulder. I miss those days with Alex... I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

After a while, 30 minutes or so, we reached Hogwarts. Lily woke up 10 minutes earlier before we reached Hogwarts.

"Alex..." I called. She didn't budge.

"Alex!" I called louder. Still she remained asleep. I called her name louder. No use, still remained in her state, "Lily! Lily! Katie! Katie!"

"What happened?" a girl's voice boomed. It was Katie.

"She's not waking up," I said.

"Take her to the hospital wing now!" I picked her(bridal style) and ran to the wing.

Alex's P. O. V.

I woke up in a dark foggy place. I looked around, there were no trees, no grass, no sky, no Hogwarts. Where am I? I took a step through the fog. The further I went, stranger things became.

I walked into a village, fire surrounded the village, people lying dead. I hear a soft cry for help. I walked over there. A little boy was trapped under planks of wood. I pushed the wood of and help him out.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"A-Alfus, w-w-we've got to get out o-of he-here," he said between sobs.

"Okay, we will get out of here," I said taking his hand, "What happen to this village Alfus?"

"Fire... arrows... servants of the dark... they destroyed the village. The whole army of them," he said.

"Them. Who is them?" I asked. Before he could speak, a scream interrupted him. His scream. He laid dead in front of me.

I ran. Where the hell am I?!

I ran into another clearing, it was a field. The grass was burnt. Ash flying in the air. The sky was green. There's a lot of dark magic here. It was chilly. I walked deeper into the field.

There was black light shooting up from the ground. It caused me to fly back, I dug my nails into the ground, in that way I do not fly a thousand miles away. Once the wind or whatever it was stopped, I looked up.

"The Dark Mark..." I whispered. I ran deeper into the fields.

I ran into the middle of a war... I saw men and scary creatures and a dragon on the creatures side.

"Surrender the Sword of Light ,and I will call of the war!" The lady on the dragon said.

I felt a pull on my stomach, I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I find myself back in the dark fog. There was fire surrounding me.

"I hope you understand what the message was..." A deep voice said.

"See you soon, Alyxon..." a soft voice said.

This creature, the one I saw in Hogsmeade and the one who shot me, walked through the fire. It was holding a bow. I didn't have my wand... God dammit!

In a spilt second I felt a shooting pain...

***

"AHHHHH!"

"Hey... it's okay... it's okay," a soothing voice said.

"Fire...fog...Dark Mark...war..." the words fall out of my mouth. I was shivering. I was terrified. It's just a nightmare...i t's just a bloody nightmare!

"Calm down, little one," a manly voice said. I looked up to see Gandalf, Professor McGonagall, Madam Pomfrey, and Legolas, crowding around me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You took a nap on the way back from Hogsmeade. I tried to wake you up but you passed out," Legolas said.

"How long have I been in here?" I asked looking at Madam Pomfrey.

"Two days," she replied. God gave me so much time to dream about war and dark magic...

"What happen when you closed your eyes for two days?" Professor McGonagall asked. I looked at her with wide eyes. 'How did you know?' was written on my forehead, like literally.

I started to explain every single thing I saw.

"...It's just a nightmare," I ended.

"It's not a nightmare, young one. It was a vision," Gandalf said.

"A vision? I've never looked into the past or future before," I said raising my eyebrow.

"It's a nightmare to you as you have never foresee into the future before. Now I want you to summarize your nightmare," Gandalf said.

"War. Fire. Dark Magic. The Dark Mark. Sword of Light. And lastly... Death. War will start, with a combination of Dark Magic and a whole army of troll looking creatures, the Dark One and his  companion shall destroy all in their path until the Sword of Light falls into their hands..." I said.

"Wait... did you say the Sword of Light?" Legolas asked.

"Yes."

"The Sword is still in Middle-Earth buried deep with her corpse! How did it get all the  way here?" Legolas said.

"I don't know. We have to send word to Lord Elrond, we need people to dig up to her corpse and check whether the body and the sword is there," Gandalf said.

"Wait, wait, wait! Somebody fill me in. I just looked into the bloody future and now you're going crazy about this Sword of Light. And who the hell is her?" I said.

"First we're not going crazy about the Sword. Second her is the past bearer of the Sword of Light," Legolas said.

"Okay? And Legolas, Thank You for helping me again," I said with a smile. He returned the smile and walked out of the Hospital Wing.

"Miss Peterson, I suggest you lay down and rest. You've gone through a lot and you have two broken ribs," Madam Pomfrey said. By the way, McGonagall left with Gandalf.

"I was hit by the Cruciatus Curse. Ten seconds and seconds and I break two ribs," I muttered.

"You've been hit by The Cruciatus Curse and then you break two ribs?! I've got to get this news to the Headmistress. It looks like the Death Eaters are more powerful than before. Cunning, reckless, heartless witches and wizards they are!" Madam Pomfrey said, "Drink up. Ta..ta.."

A purple drink was patiently waiting for me to drink it. It must be one of those disgusting medicines. Bleh! I took the cup and drank it all.

Honestly it tasted like grapes which is good but once it reaches the wound, it's the literally Cruciatus Curse all over again.  And guess what... it's like a sleeping pill. I'm going to pass out any second.

Sleep took over me. Wow... my theories are right after all...

A/N:

Another chappy done! I have absolutely no idea if it's short or long... I'm typing this on my phone. So yeah... And Sorry for the grammar mistakes. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it :)

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

-alex_is_writing