Chapter 38

A month later...

Alex's P. O. V.

It has been month since the war ended, and a month since Alaya's death. Her body was sent back to Middle-Earth with the bodies of the dead elves. The elves have healed from the wounds. And today it's our last day here. We're finally going home. I'm going to see my son and the wonders of Mirkwood once more. But... it looks like I'm leaving all my good memories I had with my friends behind. A tear slipped from my eye.

"Hey, love. You alright?"

"I'm fine, my love. I just miss this place already, even though we haven't left yet."

"I know, So much memories were created here..."

"Yeah... I do not have the heart to leave this place, my love," I sighed, "Let's go, or Gandalf will be furious."

We left our room and went down. I hugged all my friends. Lily was crying. 

"I'll miss you, all of you. You guys and Hogwarts have a special plce in my heart. I'll visit, one day..."

We said our last goodbyes before leaving Earth. A tear slipped out of my eyes when I steeped into the portal. 

Goodbye... Hogwarts.

When we stepped into the glorious castle of Mirkwood, people were shocked that I was alive. My son was thrilled that I was home. We had a welcome Home party the night after we reached home and let's say Legolas and I had some fun together, that night.

300 years later...

Legoas and I had 3 beautiful children, Dyllyn, my eldest and the only son, Geanne, my daughter, the second, and Mirya, my youngest daughter. Dyllyn looked like Legolas, Geanne and Mirya looked like me. 

"I'll wait a thousand years , for you, Alex. No matter what happens, you're mine and you will always be mine..." Legolas whispered in my ears. He placed his lips on mine.

Our story has not ended yet...

Maybe it's just the beginning...

But for now... my life is complete.

THE END.

A/N:

So... It's the end of this book. I feel sad, because Legolex has ended. *Sighs*But no worries, I'll be writing more books but not all are LoTR related. There will be LoTR refrences in the books I'm writing coz, once a Tolkien fan always a Tolkien fan. 

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

cOMMENT 

AND

FAN

-alex_is_writing