Chapter 30

Alex's P. O. V.

Darkness.

That was the only thing I saw.

Darkness surrounded me from every corner. It was like I was sat in the corner of a dark room. No lights, no chairs, no comfort. Only a dark, cold room, surrounded by four humongous black walls.

"Is she going to wake up soon?" a male's voice faded. Ada.

"It has been a week. I'm not sure when she's going to wake up from her deep slumber. The poison was too strong," said a female. Could it be Lady Galadriel?

"Why would she do such thing?" another male said. Legolas...

"Everything happens for a reason, Legolas. And she did it for a very good reason."

"What is the reason?"

"She went to get information. She knows the dragon still lives. She knows your mother's sword is breaking, she saw the crack lines on the sword. She also found out that there's a traitor amongst us." Lady Galadriel said.

"And who's this traitor?" Legolas hissed. It sounded like he wanted to rip off the traitor's jugular out.

Gathean.

"I'm afraid only she knows who the traitor is."

"Legolas... Father... Lady Galadriel... can you me?" I asked.

No response.

I can hear them but they can't hear me. Obviously. I told myself.

Using my hands, I pushed myself up but only to be pulled back down again. I heard clanking. What? I looked down at my hands. I could see anything but I could feel what was on my hands.

It wasn't there before, but now I was chained to the floor. My butt was literally glued to the floor.

The wall in front of me slowly shifted. It became bars. A jail? The cold concrete floor is now filled with hay.

What is going on?

"Hey! Is anybody there?!"

No response.

Right, nobody can hear me. Might as well sit here and try to go back to the real world. I told myself.

After who knows how long-term, I felt my hands freed from the ratchet chains. I stood up. I was hoping the bars would magically disappear like the chains but it remained closed.

I walked up to it.

This is sort of a dream, right? Anything can happen.

Using my hands and my full strength, I pushed two bars apart, making a hole big enough for me to get out. I saw a small light. I decided to walk down the dim halls to the light.

How did the halls get here? Oh right, this is Dream Land.

After quite sometime, I started running. The light kept getting further and further. I stopped running. My hands rested on my knees as beads of sweat trickled down my face.

There's no use running towards the light! It'll just get further and further. Think, Alex! You're in your own mind. It's your world! Your mind! Nobody else can control it. Take control. Take control. Take control. Take control!

I gasped.

A bright light blinded my eyes. I saw shapes blocking out the light. I slowly opened my eyes, which were squinted if you hadn't noticed. The shapes were clearer now.

My father, Lady Galadriel and... if I'm not mistaken, Mr. Harry Potter stood before me. I found myself sitting up, panting.

My head was throbbing and spinning.

"Alex... can you hear me?" my father's voice echoed.

"Yes."

"You need to tell us who is the traitor amongst us."

"Alright. His name is Gathean."

It went silent. They all looked pale.

"What?" I questioned.

"Legolas. He went with Gathean to war..." ada said.

"He's gonna kill Legolas."

A/N:

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I promise you I'll be updating constantly because I have a month of holidays and also I love you guys! Also PLEASE inform me in the comments if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes!

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

-alex_is_writing