Drinks & new friends

Third person

Alexander arrived at the bar with Lafayette, a mere 10 minute walk up the street.
"Now I am warning you, Alex, our friends can get very... hmm... excited, when they drink." Lafayette laughed to himself.
"I'm sure I can handle it." Alexander assured him.
They walked in and before Alex could ask where they were going, they saw John.
"Like I said," Laf sighed, his accent extra thick.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" John yelled as he stood on the bench in a booth down the back with one foot up on the table.
"SHOW TIME!" Everyone else cheered and laughed, holding up their drinks while John slicked his hair back.

"Yo, I'm John Laurens in the place to be, two pints of Sam Adams, but I'm workin' on three!" He rapped while a large man in a beanie banged the table for a beat.
"College will be a breeze you see, as long as I've got my friends drinking here with me!" He laughed, knocking back another shot. Three girls and two other men yelled and clashed their drinks together excitedly.

"Alezaaander!" Eliza yelled teasingly when she caught his eye. Lafayette wandered over and took a seat in the booth beside the man who was banging the table earlier, leaving Alex to slowly make his way over and stand awkwardly by the table.
"Ooh who are you?" The beanie guy asked with a big grin.

"Alexander Hamilton," Alex announced proudly, before sinking back down. "I'm new."

"He's my new room mate!" Lafayette smiled brightly.
"Well I'm Angelica," The tallest girl announced with a bright smile. Eliza whispered something to her and Angelica's smile dropped for a moment before growing even wider.
"Anyway, these are my sisters Eliza a-" Angelica began to introduce.
"And Peggy!" The shortest girl shouted, lifting her glass and winking.
Alexander smiled at the three girls before his attention was pulled to the other side of the table.
"Hercules Mulligan!" The beanie man shouted, slamming his glass down on the table with a big grin. Alex jumped a little at the sound but recovered quickly.
"I am Aaron, Burr." The next man introduced, he seemed to be the only sober one besides Alex and Laf.
"And you know me, the one and only John Laurens." John winked before licking his lips. Alex's face flushed bright red before Aaron and Angelica grabbed him and pulled him back down into his seat.
"He's piss drunk." Peggy sighed.
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am!" John retaliated, earning a hearty laugh from Alex. The sound of Alex's laughter made John perk back up a bit. He stood up on his seat and walked over the table to stand next to Alex.
"I'm getting another drink, come with," John smiled brighter than the sun, his eyes twinkling in the fluorescent lights of the bar. Alex wasn't sure if John should be drinking anymore but went along with it for now.

John grabbed Alex's sleeve and led him to the bar where he ordered two more pints of Sam Adams.
"I'm gonna be forced to stop serving you eventually, John." The bartender laughed, filling small shot glasses behind the bench.
"Ahh Theo, there aint no stopping the mighty J. Laurens!" John laughed, mainly to Alex before tipping back his first shot.
This was a completely new John, as opposed to the one who could barely say a sentence in the dorms. Alex liked both though, the sober John was cute and seemed kind, while the drunk John was exciting and adventurous.

"You having anything, love?" The bartender asked Alex.
"Just a coke please," Alex muttered with a small smile. John hadn't been listening to Alex's order as he was lost staring at Alex's hair.

"Can I braid it?" John asked like an excited toddler.
"My hair?" Alex questioned with a chuckle. "Maybe later, Laurens." He said smugly.