Don't say no to this // Part 2

A/N WARNING BIGGEST CHAPTER SO FAR ENJOY MUNCHKINS :))))

Alexander's POV

I took a deep breath in, my throat burning, but I was getting oxygen. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself seated beside the pool. Everything was excruciatingly bright. I squinted and slowly crouched to stand up, looking around but stopping when I noticed something odd.

The pool's cover was crumpled in a heap at the bottom of the pool.
"ALEX!" A voice screamed in horror behind me.
"John?" I asked, standing up.

John sprinted towards me, tears streaming down his face.
"John it's okay! I'm fine!" I quickly assured him, opening my arms for his embrace. John continued to scream, ripping off his jacket and running pull pelt towards me, he wasn't going to stop.

I took a step back and braced for impact, but it never came.

He ran straight through me.

I froze, my whole body feeling cold and empty. I swivelled around to see John dive into the water. I rushed to the edge, careful not to get too close, and peered into the rippled water, watching as John grabbed the tangled pool cover deep deep down on the pool's floor.

He ripped at it wildly, grabbing something from inside it and swimming back to the surface as fast as he could. He broke the surface and gasped desperately. I froze again. He held me in his arms, yelling out my name over and over again.
"ALEX!"
Oh god.
"ALEX WAKE UP!"
Oh god.
"PLEASE ALEXANDER!"
I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.

John held the real me in his arms, towing me to the pool's edge in a fit of desperation. As his hand hit the edge Lafayette and Hercules ran through me, much like John had not much earlier. I suppose I hadn't noticed them come in, I was so focused on my dead body lying limp in John's arms.

I dropped to my knees in horror, tears streaming down my face as I watched Lafayette scream and Hercules begin to helplessly cry as they carefully removed my lifeless body from the water. I slumped to the ground, water dripping from my mouth as Lafayette untied my hands and checked for a pulse.

"J-John, there's no pulse!" Lafayette yelped, holding my wrist tight.
"Stay calm! It's okay!" Hercules tried to assure us. "I'm calling the ambulance!"

John nodded, taking off his shirt and placing it next to my head, he still wore a loose fitting tank top from underneath his shirt. With Lafayette's help he rolled me into the recovery position, my head resting on his shirt, water spilled from my mouth. I couldn't watch this.

"I'm doing 30 compressions and 2 breaths, you check for any signs of him waking up," John ordered as they rolled me back over. Lafayette nodded, holding my hand firmly.
"W-what if he doesn't-" Lafayette began to mutter, tears welling in his eyes.
"HE WILL!" John yelled, his eyes flashed with anger before softening to helplessness and sorrow. "He has to,"

John placed his hands over my sternum, beginning his compressions.
"Wake up wake up wake up come on mon ami we need you," Lafayette mumbled, his accent thick and his hands shaking as he held mine. After 30 compressions John leaned down, held my nose and tilted my head back to open my airways, sealing his lips over mine.

My cheeks flushed red as I watched him perform CPR. He had made it through 3 rounds when Lafayette took over compressions and he only did breaths.