Don't say no to this // Part 1

Third Person

"FUCK."
"I warned drunk John, I warned him." Alex sighed, shaking his head.
"Yeah well we all know what a cock-head drunk John is!" John yelped from his spot on Alex's bed, holding his head in his hands.
"Alright language, Laurens," Alex whispered with a laugh, bringing over his secret hangover curing concoction. "Besides I-"

"Ssshshzhszzhs!" John moaned, shushing Alex and slapping a hand over his mouth. "Talk less, it hurts." He muttered, pushing his head deeper into Alex's pillow.
"Then smile more, it hurts seeing you in pain," Alex said with a wink, sitting at the bottom of the bed and placing his laptop on his lap. Time to write.

Alex heard his phone ding and decided to quickly check it, reading a text from Lafayette to the group chat.

Frenchfry: I handed in our room change application :)))

Alex smiled at that, not that he didn't enjoy being room mates with Lafayette but he was excited to share with John. He looked over at John who was watching him text, slowly sipping his drink and holding his head with one hand. Alex sat for a moment when their eyes met and smiled. John closed his eyes with a soft smile in return.

"Hey John, I know you aren't in a talking mood, but, can I ask you something?" Alex asked quietly. John nodded, looking up at him with curious eyes. "What are we?"

John stopped for a moment, that made him think. He wasn't quite sure. He wanted to be in a relationship with Alex but didn't know if he wanted that too. He had said he loved him back, but what if it was just a spur of the moment phrase after John had said it?
"You're not answering so I'll just add, I really really like you, a-and I don't know if you want the same but, I want to be in a relationship with you John," Alex smiled sheepishly before sighing and turning back to his computer.

"I'd like that too," John whispered. Alex looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Boyfriend?" He said, barely audible. Alex's face lit up like a christmas tree and he shuffled next to John.
"Not even a question," Alex smiled. He sat with his head resting on John's shoulder while he typed, letting John finish his drink.

Alexander's POV

I had spent the day finishing off homework while John rested-off his killer hangover. I had one too but mine wasn't nearly as bad, I suppose I just took alcohol relatively well. Besides, I didn't need John worrying about me when his own head was throbbing.

"I'm just going to grab my computer from my room, uh, old room." John smiled with a soft sigh, standing from his spot beside me. I nodded in reply, continuing my typing. He left the door unlocked on his way out, so I didn't need to get up when he came back in.

John had been gone for a little while and I heard the door creak open slowly.
"Hey John on your way in can you grab-" I began to mutter without looking up when a very different voice interrupted.

"Oh you wish it was John,"

John's POV

I returned to Alex and I's soon-to-be room, computer in hand. I pushed the door open, expecting to see Alex, but he wasn't there.
"Alex?" I called out uncertainly. His bedsheets were tangled on the ground, as if he had been thrashing around in them. His computer lay on its side on the floor too, with his last document still open. I moved to the kitchenette, then the bathroom, still calling his name.

"Alright, this isn't funny anymore," I muttered, moving back over to his bed. I picked up his sheets and put them back on the bed. As I picked up his computer though, I decided to quickly read a little of what he was so entranced with writing, and I noticed something odd about his document.

In the middle of a random sentence it cut out. Then there were two more words typed below it on a new line.

Help

Pool

I dropped Alex's computer on the bed and grabbed my phone, running out the door. Something was very wrong, my stomach was flipping inside out at the thought of something bad happening to Alex. I made a beeline for the school pool, running as fast as my legs could carry me across the campus. As I ran I attempted to send a text to the group chat with Lafayette and Hercules, finally getting it out after a few goes. Typing and running were not an easy combination.

Johnnyboi: COME TO POOL EMERGENCY

I closed my phone and legged it full pelt to the pool.

Alexander's POV

I felt a sharp pain zap up my back as I was dropped on the hard tiles. The smell of chlorine wafted up my nose. Oh shit.
"Jefferson! This isn't funny let me out of here!" I yelled as loud as I could through the bag that was over my head. The bag was ripped away and I met 3 pairs of accusing eyes. Thomas Jefferson, Charles Lee and Samuel Seabury all glared daggers at me. "The hell is going on?" I shouted in a fit of rage, thrashing in the cuffs that held my hands together.

"The hell is going on Hamilton? You said no to me. Nobody says no to me. When I ask you to jump you don't even ask how high, you just damn jump." Thomas began to lecture as Charles grabbed my hands and Sam pulled at my feet. "This should teach you never to say no to Thomas Jefferson." He growled with a sinister smile as the two other boys lifted him off the floor and dangled him over the water's edge.

"N-no, Thomas, s-stop, I can't swim! Thomas! I-I can't swim!" Alex began to hyperventilate as Charles and Sam swung him back and forth over the edge of the water.
"You should've considered that before you said no." Thomas spat. "Ditch him."

Alex let one last cry rip before he was thrown on top of the pool cover. He heaved in ragged breaths as he sank painfully slowly, the cover closing in around him. The slow submerge was insidious.

"HELP! SOMEBODY! J-JOHN!" Alex coughed as water began to flow over the cover and into his mouth. He kicked and thrashed but that just made it worse as he cocooned himself in the pool cover. He watched as Thomas, Charles and Samuel all ran away from the scene. Leaving Alex to thrash in the water, slowly being surrounded by the pool cover. Not only couldn't he swim but his hands were still tied together. Alex sank, thrashing wildly before he saw John sprint into the pool area. He screamed before his head fully submerged.

Suddenly he was back in the hurricane. Water splashed and smashed into everything in it's path. Alex bobbed just above the dirty liquid, watching and screaming in horror as his brother James was slowly swallowed by the water. His throat burned as water poured down his throat. This was it. This was the end of the line for Alexander Hamilton.