Vodka adventures

Third Person

That night John, Alex, Lafayette and Hercules all arrived at the Schuyler's apartment with drinks, where Angelica, Eliza and Peggy were already seated with Maria, Theodosia and Aaron ready for a big night.

Alex hadn't been in the Schuyler's dorm yet and was for the first time able to fully admire the large dorm room. The front was a living area, with their seperate bedrooms behind it, a bathroom to the left and a kitchen to the right. John had told Alex the Schuylers were rich, and now he wasn't underestimating the term 'loaded'. Hercules set the alcohol on the girls' dining table before finding a seat on the floor with Lafayette. Alex and John greeted everyone before sitting down too, Alex still very protective over John after his discovery this morning.

"Let's get to it!" Angelica cheered, bringing 50 plastic shot glasses and a few bottles of alcohol down to the floor where they all sat in a circle.
"What are we starting with?" Eliza asked, pouring a shot of straight vodka into her glass. Tonight wasn't going to end pretty.
"Maybe we should start with never have I ever." Maria piped up, a devilish smirk caressing her lips. The crew came to an agreement and everyone filled their shot glasses.
"You have 5 shots, last person standing wins," Angelica announced. Quiet buzzes of excitement travelled through the circle before Angelica started.
"Alright, never have I ever..." Angelica hummed. "Alright easy one, lost my virginity." She finalised. Everyone took a shot besides Angelica and Alex. John noticed Alex hadn't taken a shot and he looked down at his own first empty shot glass with a blush furiously devouring his face. Hercules noticed and began to laugh to his heart's content.
"You're not alone, Hamilton," Angelica laughed, motioning towards her untouched glasses.
"Alright alright, never have I ever been suspended." Eliza asked, watching as Peggy and Maria guiltily took a shot. "What when?"
"Well there was that time Maria and I thought it would be a cute coupley thing to climb onto the english building roof and shoot fireworks, and uh, we set some stuff on fire, it was an accident..." Peggy explained sheepishly, leaving everyone else to laugh at the memory.

"Okay well, never have I everrr... lost my virginity but to someone in this room." Peggy smirked. John, Lafayette, Hercules, Aaron and Theodosia all threw back another shot. Alex noticed John take the shot and glanced around the room accusingly. John lost his virginity to someone in this room? Now he was extremely anxious to find out who it was.

"Well, never have I ever lived in another country," Maria shrugged, finally getting Angelica and Alex to drink, along with Lafayette.
"Angelica? Where did you live?" Theodosia asked curiously.
"I went on student exchange to Australia for almost a year in high school," Angelica smiled, her throat burning as she tipped back her first shot.

"Well, never have I ever broken the law." John asked, watching to see if anyone took a shot. The room was dead silent with the exception of light party music playing in the background, when Hercules and Lafayette looked at each other nervously before throwing back another shot.
"Please don't make us explain we just broke into starbucks by accident!" Lafayette cringed, earning confused glances and laughter from the rest of the group.  Next was Alex and he had absolutely no clue what to ask, but he wanted to know who John lost his virginity to, he was gay but that didn't necessarily mean it had to be one of the guys. 
"Never have I ever, lost my virginity to a girl in this room." Alex quickly spoke, avoiding eye contact with John at all costs. He waited a moment before John and Aaron both took a shot. Alex glanced at John, who had already figured out what he was trying to decipher.

It had to be either Eliza, Peggy, Maria or Theodosia. Peggy was gay so it wouldn't have been her. Alex was about to continue the process of elimination when John leaned over and whispered in his ear.