Goodmorning sunshine

John's POV

I woke to a soft snore on my right and something weighted resting along my side. I rolled over a tad and was given the biggest fright of my life seeing Alexander lying beside me in bed. And I was shirtless. Oh god did we...? I peeked under the covers.
Nope he's fully dressed and I still have pants on.

Thats when it hit me like a bullet train. A sturdy groan escaped my lips.
"Hangover kicking in for you Laurens?" A small voice laughed behind me.
"I'm dying of laughter." I muttered sarcastically with a small smile. Alex must've noticed his arm slung over me because he quickly pulled it away in one swift movement, leaving a cold patch on my torso where his arm was before. Alex jumped over me and out of bed. Hercules' bed? Alright.

"Thank god I still have 2 hours until my first class." Alex sighed in relief, checking his little Samsung.
"When do yours start?" He asked, pausing for my response.
"8:30." I mumbled into Herc's pillow.
"Oh. Um. You're okay with missing a class right?" Alex replied sheepishly. I groaned in frustration and slammed my head into the pillow again. First class and I'm already skipping, hungover.
"Do you want anything?" Alex asked me.

"Yes. I want you Alex." I whispered to him. He walked over and straddled me in bed, leaning down for a kiss.

"N-no thanks." I replied, imagining the previous scenario in my head. As much as that would be awesome he's probably straight, definitely wouldn't like me back even if he wasn't and that's moving too fast.

"So how much do you remember from last night?" He asked casually, filling a glass of water in the kitchenette.
I rattled my skull for even the tiniest memory.
"Bugger all." I manage to laugh, "jeez how much did I drink."

"Enough for everyone, Laurens." Alexander laughed, bringing the glass over. When I looked into his eyes for a moment I was back at the bar, sitting on a stool with him, only for a moment. I was about to say something when the door was unlocked and opened. Hercules stood in the doorframe, tired and still in his clothes from last night.
"Laf owes me $10." He mumbled with a satisfied grin. Alex and I shared confused glances before he spoke up again.
"I said you'd be here, Alex," Hercules laughed, moving into the bathroom.

"Well I better head back to my room, ready for my first class," Alex muttered nervously, inching towards the door. "Take it easy,"
"Can't be late to your first lesson at King's College, I'll see you later, Hamilton." I laughed to him and he waved and walked out, closing the door behind him.
"So did you fu-" Hercules began to tease.
"NO!"

Alexander's POV

I was on my way to my first class when I ran into one of the men who was at the bar last night, Aaron. It couldn't hurt to say hi, so I advanced to approach him, but right as I was going to speak another person entered the picture. The bartender from last night?
He gave her a quick side hug and a kiss on her forehead while they walked. I smiled at how cute they were. Imagine me in a relationship like that.
The first person who came to mind was John, but I shook that away. I didn't know how much of last night was him and how much was the alcohol, but I think it's safe to assume majority of it was the alcohol. I finally arrived at my class, the teacher already setting up a powerpoint on the smart board up front. I grabbed a seat around the second row and began to unpack my notebooks. I finally had them all neatly laid out on my desk when a hand swept by and shoved them all onto the floor.
I glanced up to see two disgusted faces glaring down at me. The first man had a massive afro framing his features, dressed smartly in a white button up and jeans. The second was a scrawny-looking man in a navy blue button up and baggy trousers. "Charles Lee, pick those up now." A voice boomed from the front. Our teacher had stood up and was now standing in front of his desk.
"A-As if." Charles muttered, continuing to walk backwards with the other man.
"Well I see no reason to let you stay in my classroom. This is a positive learning environment, Lee, and I will not have you disrupt that especially for one of our new students." The teacher announced firmly.